The moment we arrived at Jamahal it was obvious that this resort was extraordinary. That impression lasts the entire time you are at Jamahal. My husband and I were thrilled with our week long stay and highly recommend this resort to other couples. Not only is the hotel and its location satisfying, but the staff is incredible! They are always cheerful and courteous. The food was another positive. Everything is fresh and organic and it shows. The location is yet another positive. On the short walk from the resort to the beach you walk right past the #1 restaurant in Bali (currently rated by TripAdvisor) Cuca. I recommend Cuca for a tapa style dinner featuring delicious cocktails and even better desserts. There are a lot of great options close to the resort. The only bad part about Jamahal is leaving. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & SPA Bali/Jimbaran