First off, this place is beautiful, quiet and peaceful. A lush garden that happens to have villas dotted along it. No screaming kids. No loud music. Just the sound of leaves rustling and water cascading from the waterfall into the pool. Much more relaxing than the huge luxury resorts on other parts of the island. Our room was beautiful. Plenty of space. Amazing decor with an outdoor shower and tub. We also got upgraded to a suite with a private pool(thanks Dita!). The staff was attentive without being overbearing. Many thanks to Alit, Jin, Eka, Gun and De'ta for providing such great service. The food was incredible as well. Fresh fish and local cuisine rule the menu. I did not have any better meals on Bali with one exception, the meal we had at Padi(recommended by the Jamahal staff, of course) Breakfast was amazing. Bacon cooked to perfection with sweet mango and smooth coffee!
In Summary, great accommodations, amazing food and friendly staff in an intimate setting at a very reasonable price point when compared to other 5 star resorts.
A few tips:
Go to the Four Seasons Hotel for happy hour btw 5-7 for 2 for 1 drinks and free apps. great location right on the beach!
Visit Geger beach. Nice sand and good breeze. About $8 taxi ride. $5 to rent chair and umbrella. $2 beers and $8 massages(40 minutes). SUP for $10/hr
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & SPA Bali/Jimbaran