“I and my mom really enjoy the four days stay in jamahal”

Jamahal Private Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 57 Hotels in Jimbaran
Singapore, Singapore
“I and my mom really enjoy the four days stay in jamahal”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is really a gorgeous hotel!!! Both its service and the spa are the excellent one in Bali. We are sure we will come back to jamahal as soon as possible. During these four days in jamahal private resort we enjoyed every minute to stay in here, Since this is a precious opportunity for me to celebrate my mom to be a professor. I hope I could plan everything in this travel to be perfect, and no doubt all the staffs in jamahal private resort has given me a strong support to make this travel to be an memorable one. My mom keen on the spa in this hotel and also the food and cocktail. In one word, it is definitely a wise choice for me to choose Jamahal Private Resort & SPA.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank vicky198810
makhijani, Guest Relations Manager at Jamahal Private Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
dear huanwen,

thank you for choosing us to celebrate of your mothers graduation. with great pleasure we have read your comment about how much you have enjoyed your stay our services, food and SPA.

we will forward your feedback to all our departments and look forward to welcoming you back at jamahal soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Check in to this place for my birthday trip with my hubby and was not disappointed at all. Place is awesome, service is impeccable. They even gave me a free upgrade to a pool access villa for my bday and a 45 min spa treat for 2. This has truly made my birthday special. Thank you Jamahal. Will definately recommend to my friends and colleague. This will be my place of yearly retreat.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Trecillia
dear kwee geck,

thank you for your nice comment and for staying with us celebrating your birthday.

we look forward to your next visit and to welcoming your friends and colleagues.
Mobile, al
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Where to start...The beautiful setting, the cleanliness of the facility and the outstanding food deserve high praise but in reality, the staff is what makes this place so very special. My wife and I never wanted for anything as staff there was so very attentive and friendly. The villas are very cozy, lush with greenery and private and the beach set-up and staff were more than adequate. As my wife and I were celebrating our 33rd anniversary, we felt that the Jamahal gave us the attention that would befit such an occasion. A potential major disappointment in the ending to our trip was averted when KLM notified us that our flight would be 3 hours late in departing from the previous 9:30 PM departure. The Jamahal staff let us stay at the beach, provided us a villa when we got back to shower and change and even made a delicious dinner for us. We were able to stay in the villa until that evening when we left for the airport. That's customer service. We look forward to returning to this Jewel of Bali.

Room Tip: Indulge yourself with a private pool villa as you will not regret it. Make sure to schedule a massa...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mobilefoodsailor
dear john,

great to hear that you have arrived back home safely.

our chefs have very much enjoyed your praising and our guest relation officer will always remember you as a specially warmhearted and very pleasant guest. we will pass your kind words along to all teams as it is a great motivation for them to know that we have truly made
a difference… .thank you.

we look forward to welcoming you back soon at jamahal.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Me and my wife stayed in a garden villa suite for 4 nights. No detail was over looked in our room when it was prepared for our arrival. Candles were lit and relaxing spa music was playing when we were shown our room. It was wow!
The pool was lovely and never crowded, but we did not enjoy the beach club as much because of the rough waters and garbage that washed ashore.
The people of Jamahal truly made our stay relaxing and enjoyable. The butlers were always great to chat with as they delivered breakfast and dinner to our room (I highly recommend trying dining in the room. The food was amazing!). And the front desk was very helpful with helping us plan excursions around the island. Thanks for a great stay in Bali!

• Stayed February 2014
makhijani, Manager at Jamahal Private Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
dear paul,

thank you for the time you have spent at our resort and for taking your time to write your excellent review. we are always satisfied to hear that our guests had a great and precious time with us. on a certain time of the year due to changing weather, wind and currants the beaches in bali are facing the worldwide challenge of unpleasant float some. although mostly wood and sea grass unfortunately there are also some “less organic materials. in jimbaran we are lucky to have this only during the low season apparently from january till april. however we can assure you that the communities, the hoteliers and the government are aware on this matter and are working out solutions. we hope to welcoming you back to jamahal in the near future and you can enjoy the pristine beaches and crystal clear water of the Indian ocean.
Kirchheim unter Teck, Germany
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I loved everything about Jamahal, from the warm welcome in the early evening and the answers to all our questions. We were addressed by our names by every member of staff like we were family. Our Villa, Frangipani was beautiful with the immense and lovely swimming pool exklusive for us. The quality of the food and breakfast was the best we have had in Bali, with special mention of the french baguette with a perfect egg shell crust and the homemade Brown Bread: absolutely delicious!! Many thanks to Dhita for running a tight and professional ship, and To André for the nice golfrounds! We will be back a third time but than longer than 2 weeks.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at Jamahal for our Honeymoon between Feb 4 - Feb 8. We were initially going to book a garden villa but decided to go all out (on the advice of other reviewers) and book the pool suite villa. We also booked the KISS package for 1 x couples spa treatment and 1 x candlelight dinner… seemed like a good deal. My wife originally wanted to go for a name brand resort (intercontinental, sheraton etc) for certainty, but we decided to take a punt on Jamahal and it paid off.

A few days before we were scheduled to leave we noticed the weather report for Bali was rather bleak (rain and thunderstorms everyday). However, although there was some rain at times, the weather was for the most part, perfect. On arrival at the airport, we were greeted by our pickup driver holding a sign and taking our luggage to the van where we were given a cool refreshing towel and cold water. The short 15 min drive to Jamahal was pleasant and we were greeted by a helpful/cheerful guest services officer (Jin) who offered us complimentary cool tea (an interesting star anise infused beverage) and an instant upgrade to a 1 bedroom villa (Banyu!). I never saw the pool suite villa but Banyu was paradise. Everything from falling water to to the frangipani trees, aloe, soft grass and infinity pool… you couldn’t ask for more. I don’t know exactly what the formula for scoring the upgrade is, I assume it is a combination between a) being on your honeymoon, and b) availability. If you get it, you’re in luck.

The beach is good, not amazing… The ‘beach club’ staff are nice and will readily pepper you with towels and water/refreshments. My wife and I were fine walking to the beach and back, it takes 10 mins - not a big deal really.

Our personal butler Giri was fantastic. I wish he’d been our butler the whole time, towards the end we got some other guys that were less cool (but still good). Also just a note to staff, couples are there on their honeymoons 24/7, they don’t always need to be greeted by staff if they are indoors, just set up the meals or fix the TV and split. Oh and the cordless phone in Banyu stays charged for all of 3 minutes (literally). Also the TV was quite fuzzy the whole time apparently due to an external issue caused by storms and the AC was very difficult to turn on and off. Jin said the TV would be fixed after the first day but it wasn’t (probably out of their control).

But look, all that aside, Jamahal is heaven. The robes, the showers, rose petal bath, bath products, privacy, breakfast (which is amazing), food (we’re vegetarians… the menu is good for a few days but gets repetitive after that), spa (outside spas in Kuta are about one-tenth of the price… but dodgy and not as good as Jamahal’s), service, ambience, AC (if you get over the usual humidity), landscaping and overall experience are all astounding and we both highly recommend it and are looking forward to coming back for an anniversary down the track.

Room Tip: Get the upgrade to 1br villa
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nimai H
Vctoria BC
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed at this fantastic resort the last few days of our Bali adventure, and wished we had found it sooner! The resort itself is private , well appointed and very romantic, but what makes the stay outstanding is the staff!! Everyone is dedicated to making your stay comfortable and enjoyable! Nothing is too much trouble . The food was terrific, and having a dinner served to you at your private villa is an experience not to be missed. On our next trip to Bali, we will skip Hong Kong and come directly to the Jamahal Resort!!! Looking forward to our next visit......

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa
#1 of 198 in Ubud
The Legian Bali
The Legian Bali
#7 of 145 in Seminyak

Been to Jamahal Private Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!