We stayed at the Jamahal in july. Our stay was simply perfect. We were upgraded in their biggest villa, which was amazing. The service is outstanding, the food is very good. The villas are simply beautiful and well decorated. It's a 5-10 min walk from the beach. The beach itself is very nice and and big, but not crowded, the beach club is small but it's enough. The only thing is that the surroundigs, jimbaran itself, and the road to go to the beach is very dirty but you can't blame the hotel for that. They offer a shuttle service to go to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & SPA Bali/Jimbaran