“Excellent villa with all-star staff and experience”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Jimbaran, South Kuta, Bali

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
callipris
Hong Kong
“Excellent villa with all-star staff and experience”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We had our wedding in Bali and decided to have our bridal party and family (11 pax total) stay together at Villa Uma Nina. It was my family's first time in Bali so I wanted to give them a home-away-from-home experience but still feel like they're being pampered by an all-star hotel staff (they are on vacation after all!). Villa Uma Nina was perfect for this.

A few highlights:

- Layout/Decor: The décor of the villa was a great blend of modern contemporary with Balinese touches. Even though there were 11 of us at the villa, the layout of the villa and rooms was such that we would naturally funnel into the common areas but still had our own privacy. Each room is also quite evenly sized (only 3 rooms have bath tubs) which was great for sharing. There are 4 rooms in the main building and a separate guest house that has 1 bedroom and 1 spa room (which we used as another bedroom).

- The Crew: The staff all took care of us very well and the entire grounds were beautifully maintained. We really didn't want to leave! Komang the chef was an excellent cook and could cook anything -- his sandwiches are to die for! Teo the villa manager was also at our disposal when we needed him. The driver was also very helpful. There was also security throughout the night.

- Location: The only con is that the villa is a bit remote, even though it's in the Jimbaran area. If you're planning to travel up to Seminyak (1 hour) or Uluwatu (30 mins), this will mean a lot more time in the car. Many of the Ubud tours asked us to do pick up at the McDonald's in Jimbaran which was 15 mins away. Best way to find the villa is to follow the signs to Matta Villas (near Beverly Hills Villas). Don't follow google maps.

If there were any improvements I'd make, it would be to add an air con in the main living room or another two ceiling fans. We loved hanging out in the main room but it was the only unairconditioned space in the villa so it got very warm for most of the day. Wifi also worked great with all our devices. My friend had a very old PC laptop that couldn't connect to wifi (no fault of the villa) but the staff was very helpful and even managed to find a super long old LAN cord to stretch all the way to the router.

Overall, couldn't have been happier with our time here. Highly recommend this villa for extended family stays!

Travelling group: Friends

Jasling O
“Terrific Villa”
Reviewed 1 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

We have 11 pax of us and we fall in love with the deco theme. each room is equipped with huge (large is understatement) bath room and we simply love the space. Bed is comfy and very well maintained.

The family room is well equipped and clean. Pool is the highlight- clean and very well maintained. the service staffs are very friendly helpful.

we strongly recommend this villa for extended family stay.

teddyfinn
london
“Utopia,”
Reviewed 24 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

This was truly a Fantastic choice, pure luck as we had never visited Bali before but have travelled extensively around Asia and always stay in 5 star accommodation. This villa comfortably sleeps 10 as I came here with my family of 5 and my business partner came with his family of 5 too, the rooms were spacious and of extremely high standard even my wife who is an interior designer was impressed. The service of the staff was impossible to fault they were discrete but always available, the food was also Fantastic and all our children were well catered for. The pool was immaculate and the gardens pristine. Overall this was a truly great experience and we cannot recommend this place enough. Trying to think of one criticism and I can't.

mandymoo1...
Perth, Australia
“Our wedding and stay was perfect”
Reviewed 7 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

My now husband and family and extended family , 13 in total , stayed at villa uma Nina for 6 days . Absolutely gorgeous . We held our wedding ceremony and reception at the villa and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting for such a special occaision . Staff were wonderful , helpful and I can't praise them enough for putting up with our noisy children at times . The villa exceeded our expectations with its stunning views, spacious yards, large bedrooms and friendly staff . Will definately be going back again.....

LondonIri...
Singapore, Singapore
“Better than the pictures!!!”
Reviewed 25 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

We were looking for somewhere close to Singapore that could accommodate several families. The photographs on the website looked enticing. Perfect pickup from the airport from the Villa's driver... so far so good, nil stress! When we got there in the evening, everything was lit up with candles and frankly the villa looks way better than the photos! The staff are gorgeous, very helpful but discreet and we felt our stress levels drop as soon as we got there. The villa itself has been very thoughtfully laid out. We were 2 families with 5 children between us and there was still bags of space. Though there is a lot to do in the area, the children were very happy to stay at the villa. Facilities: Most gorgeous pool I have ever swum in (tiled in slate green, very peaceful!), table-tennis, boule course and the great games room with Pool table, Wii and huge TV. No need to go anywhere! Food was delicious and we woke up excited to eat the home-made pancakes and eggs every day. Not good for the waistline but we were on holiday. The driver was always available to take us around and staff even arranged a daily massage for the adults by a lovely local lady. Tucked away in the back garden is a secluded Atap (covered area) and we were treated to great massages away from the noise of the children. The beauty of the villa is that you can find your own quiet area! Highly recommended, a beautiful villa that looks and works well for one family or for several. Great food, lovely view, beautiful decor.
Go there!

mcurmi
ta xbiex
“Truly remarkable holiday”
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

I just wanted to let you know about our INCREDIBLE stay at this stunning villa. I chose this villa due to the images on your website and in your brochure, but nothing could have prepared me for how amazing it actually is. I spent 2 weeks at this Villa it was cool, modern, and managed by excellent friendly staff, it is truly incredible villa. The amazing garden and pool area is just out of this world. I really managed to forget my stressful hectic work life. My experience of VILLA UMA NINA has been remarkable and I will definitely be back for more Bali adventure magic next year.

Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing