We stayed here for 2 nights in a 1-bedroom villa.
The moment we stepped into the estate, we were already very impressed with the space, the serenity and the chic beauty of the place. Check in was smooth and Nanik ( if i spelled her name correctly) brought us to our villa and gave us a very clear explanation of the layout of the villa, the facilities etc, really very nice of her!
The villa is beautiful, with a huge living area. The decor was tastefully done and the pool is big. Outdoor bathroom and toilet which i was not really used to though...the staff are friendly and the manager will pop over in the morning to check with us on our needs. Breakfast can be ordered and served in the villa. Free hi-tea served daily, with complementary fresh fruits and a jug of cookies daily. Complementary mini bar! WOW! seldom come across that. Very prompt service from the staff, thumbs up!
They even provide free shuttle service to & fro. If their villa vehicles aren't available, the villa will pay for your taxi fees incurred..how good is that!
5min walk to Jimbaran bay for catching the breath-taking sunset view. But the street is very dark at night, minimal street lighting.
Massage at their spa was a great experience. Really felt rejuvenated after a session...
Cuca restaurant within the estate, serves very unique fusion style, special!
Only flaw was the wifi is rather weak...hopefully they can work on that...overall it was a memorable experience and we really hope to be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the sense of community experienced in a typical Balinese village, Kayumanis Private Estate at Jimbaran is an exclusive sanctuary. It is set amidst a grove of dancing coconut palms and captures the gentle spirit of the surrounding environment. A short journey from the airport, Jimbaran is an elite neighbourhood blessed with a pristine beachfront and is cooled by tropical evening breezes. The entire estate is attuned to the climate through the use of the finest indigenous materials. A collection of 19 contemporary villas have been purposely designed to emulate the Balinese style of open living. Each luxury villa is encompassed within a garden compound with a private pool and other high-end amenities for optimal comfort. Facilities include a Spa villa delivering a menu of nurturing body and beauty rituals to address wellness needs. Tapis Restaurant is a refined setting that celebrates the exquisite flavours of the Indonesian archipelago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa Bali