We had decided to stay three more nights in Bali and chose Kayumanis. I was not impressed at the $25 they needed to pick us up from Seminyak (a few minutes beyond their free airport pickup) so made other arrangements. We arrived at their beautiful immaculate estate and were shown immediately to the villa. Quite wonderful, a large compound with a large bedroom, open air sitting/dining area, study ....it was enormous, and very private. Plus the best private pool we have experienced. Breakfast brought to your villa, very well prepared but take care that the birds don't get there first. Afternoon tea a good spread of savoury and sweet. We ate in the restaurant once and it was excellent. There is a tapas restaurant on site but unconnected with them; did not look worthwhile. Just walk a few hundred metres to the beach and enjoy those wonderful restaurants, good seafood and service for modest prices. Plus the fabulous sunset.
Everything worked well in the villa. A small negative was the flight of steps down to the outdoor bathroom. Staff were fabulous, clearly well trained and keen to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We took their complimentary shuttle to Nusa Dua, good art museum there, and the arranged pick up worked well. All in all a fantastic stay. If you go to Bali, stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the sense of community experienced in a typical Balinese village, Kayumanis Private Estate at Jimbaran is an exclusive sanctuary. It is set amidst a grove of dancing coconut palms and captures the gentle spirit of the surrounding environment. A short journey from the airport, Jimbaran is an elite neighbourhood blessed with a pristine beachfront and is cooled by tropical evening breezes. The entire estate is attuned to the climate through the use of the finest indigenous materials. A collection of 19 contemporary villas have been purposely designed to emulate the Balinese style of open living. Each luxury villa is encompassed within a garden compound with a private pool and other high-end amenities for optimal comfort. Facilities include a Spa villa delivering a menu of nurturing body and beauty rituals to address wellness needs. Tapis Restaurant is a refined setting that celebrates the exquisite flavours of the Indonesian archipelago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa Bali