After searching for quite a few lodging in Bali, we decided to book Kayumanis Jimbaran as the rates are reasonable and the estate welcomes children at no additional cost.
From the point we are being picked up at the airport, we are very pleased with their services. Cold towel, drinks being served to us in the car. Checking in is a breeze. The only difficult part is choosing your welcome drinks. Both cocktails and mocktails are avaliable. You will be surprised as most staff will acknowledge you by your first name after you checked in.
The villa is very spacious. Clean and well maintained. The bed is clean and comfortable. Toilet is open concept. The pool is just right, with a small area for kids to play and they even provide complimentary floats for the kids. There is a cd player with jazz music cd which allows you to play beautiful music throughout the villa. Mini bar is complimentary and restock daily.
My package comes with complimentary breakfast and hi tea. Food is good. Selection is wide enough for a 4 day stay. You can choose to dine in your villa or eat at their only restaurant, Tapis, which serves good Indonesian food.
The estate have turn down service which include putting mosquito coils around, plugging electric mosquito repellent in the room and if that is not enough. There is a mosquito net as well.
The estate is just 3 min walk to the beautiful Jimbaran beach. They have 2 bicycles for you to rent (complimentary) if you are adventure enough. Else they provide chauffeur driven transport to any place in the areas they covered which is Jimbaran and Nusa Dua. ( complimentary to and fro)
This relaxing villa has only an in house spa. No other facilities are avaliable except another restaurant, Cuca, next to it which does not belongs to Jimbaran. You can enjoy nice tapas and fusion Spanish food there.
All in all, this villa provide value for money package and is a good place to relax in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the sense of community experienced in a typical Balinese village, Kayumanis Private Estate at Jimbaran is an exclusive sanctuary. It is set amidst a grove of dancing coconut palms and captures the gentle spirit of the surrounding environment. A short journey from the airport, Jimbaran is an elite neighbourhood blessed with a pristine beachfront and is cooled by tropical evening breezes. The entire estate is attuned to the climate through the use of the finest indigenous materials. A collection of 19 contemporary villas have been purposely designed to emulate the Balinese style of open living. Each luxury villa is encompassed within a garden compound with a private pool and other high-end amenities for optimal comfort. Facilities include a Spa villa delivering a menu of nurturing body and beauty rituals to address wellness needs. Tapis Restaurant is a refined setting that celebrates the exquisite flavours of the Indonesian archipelago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa Bali