“Amazing experiences”
Review of Bali Smart Tours

Bali Smart Tours
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Jimbaran
More attraction details
Owner description: WELCOME TO BALI. Iam a Balinese, do private tours - driver an English speaking in Denpasar, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu. We do all activities: day tours, private tour, taxi service/ transportation, sightseeing tours, water sport, white water rafting, elephant ride, ATV ride, and all the attractions in Bali island. Depending on your needs we can offer a variety of options. We can work with you to make your holiday unforgettable. Looking forward to see you in Bali.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Highly recommended through friends, Dewa always delivered on my tours and activities. Good communication, reliable and knowledgeable about all sights and highlights in Bali, Dewa and Komang help to make the holiday experience easier and less complicated. Always been happy with their services and friendliness. Nice cars and Reasonable prices. Did Volcano Trek one morning, whitewater rafting and Ubud another day. Transport to airport

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"blue lagoon"
"great driver"
in 11 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
in 4 reviews
"no hesitation in recommending"
"safe driver"
"coffee plantation"
"excellent service"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

A big thanks to dewa for a wonderful and exciting holiday, I can recommend Bali smart tours for a enjoyable, safe and friendly way he and his staff were towards myself and my friend ( honie ) . I look forward to coming back and YES I'll be using BALI SMART TOURS and do recommend to all looking for this kind of service. Well done my friend

1  Thank Philip R
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Dewa (Bali Smart Tours) was recommended to me by a friend. Dewa was always respectful, on time, ready & willing to accommodate my every need. Would not hesitate in recommending Dewa to anyone that visits Bali. Especially safe for solo female travellers.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Plan for 3D2N to cover islands tour & Mt Climb .. Dewa made it possible.. Great services & reliables

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This has been my 3rd visit to Bali and every time my family uses Bali Smart Tours. We have a lot of history with Dewa and he has always been so accommodating, friendly and helpful with us. As always Dewa makes sure you have an enjoyable time in Bali and he is able to get along with people from all ages and personalities; from small children to party-going teenagers/adults and to grandparents. Dewa and Bali Smart Tours are who we always choose, you really can't go wrong.