“Burger, yum!”

Wacko Burger Jimbaran
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Australian, International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Closed on Monday's, but trading from Tuesday till Sunday from 12 noon and our last food order is at 9:30 pm. Small Cafe / Restaurant in Bali, right in the middle of a busy street in Double Six, specialised in Mac n Cheese and other comfort foods !
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Good burger, cool place, friendly owner. We came pretty late for dinner, around 9 pm. Glad we came here.

1  Thank JRodCharol

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We came here on the way back from Uluwatu..easy to find. It's as simple as just the best burger i've ever tasted. I like the onion ring, bacon...and wonderful service. Good ambience resto with little wooden things on the table for exercising your brain...we love it.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My lady and I just ate at this awesome burger joint. Our burgers were BIG and delicious! So big in fact that we both had to take the rest home for a late nite snack.

Now I know good burgers and the monster I just tried to eat has shot way up my lifetime favorite list. The fries were seasoned and cooked perfectly and oh my they had beer battered onion rings too!

I will back many times cuz that was sum kinda wonderful!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Burgers were pretty good. But nothing amazing. When i'm paying around $8 for a burger in such a poor country i would expect to be blown away. Prices are what i would expect to pay in seminiak where real estate prices are very high. This area of jimbaran is a very cheap area and the prices do not reflect this. The service was excellent but I doubt i will go back as i could get a lot more for my money in other restaurants.

2  Thank lazybali
Mr_WACKO, Owner at Wacko Burger Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Thank you for your time to write us, every opinions of our guest is well-appreciated good or bad.

If you want more for your money, I believe there are many other great places for you to enjoy that is in your budget.

For your information:

Our prices are not calculated by the poverty of the country, it is calculated by the prices of the ingredients we are using.

We don’t want to be cheap, we want to serve quality instead and I genuine believe it is reasonable for the quality you get.

It might taste just as a normal burger to some, but our burger patties are made from 100% beef steak, no breadcrumbs or eggs is added, just a little bit seasoning as we grilled it on an open flame.

One patty weighs exactly 125gr compared to the 75gr from most fast food chains and we use fresh ingredients at all times to ensure our quality instead of quantity.

The prices are not calculated by the size of the meal, but by the ingredients we are using. Our prices varies from 4$ to 18$ depending on the burger of your choice… Our cheapest burger cost around 4 $ that’s 1.5 $ more expensive than the fast-food chain around the corner. (by the way, we don’t charge tax or service on the final bill, the price you see is the price you pay)

Don’t measure price by numbers, measure it by the quality of the ingredients… remember, you are what you eat !

Best regards,
The wacko Team

Ps. As our beef patties are made from steak, I would love to know where I can eat a ½ kg steak for 18$ in Bali.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Have been to Wacko's at Seminyak, we are so glad they have second restaurant at Jimbaran, not as far the travel for a great burger and milkshake. Thank you!