We chose Bali for our 2nd honeymoon during the Christmas week. I had high expectations before leaving for Bali from Bangalore; RBBC met most of my expectations. Friendly staff, excellent room with kitchen, dining, patio,... good enough for a family of 4 for more than a cozy holiday. The swimming pool is very small which was disappointing; however, Odyssey website had posted completely different pictures! Gardens were neatly maintained. There is a small restaurant with not so great menu. Being a vegetarian, my choices were very little. I found the food to be average. Since we had a kitchen, food was not an issue though. Jimbaran beach is at about 10 minutes walking distance. We had a blast for 5 days; tried to cover as much of Bali as possible; Jimbaran, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Kintamanai volcanic mountain, Ubud, Batik village,... the list goes on. Don't miss the marine activities at Nusa Dua, especially the Scuba diving.
Overall, this is a place which can be given a second visit without thinking twice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, located adjacent to the beautiful beach of Jimbaran Bay, offers an exclusive private holiday experience to always remember. The resort is truly first class with sixteen luxury one bedroom apartments, each fully air conditioned with private balconies or courtyards. The pool area is breathtaking and offers the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach, a shopping trip to nearby Kuta or a day excursion around the island. A short walk along the beach will lead you to Karma Jimbaran with the famous di Mare Restaurant. So if it is high quality cuisine you are looking for or the budget priced fresh seafood served by the beach shack restaurants, then Jimbaran Bay offers the best of what’s available right across the spectrum leaving you spoiled for choice night after night. The Royal Bali Beach Club is only fifteen minutes from Denpasar airport and central to most tourist attractions on Bali. The beaches and golf courses of Nusa Dua and the shopping mecca of Kuta are fifteen minutes away in a taxi, and the boat harbour and Waterbom Park are 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Karma Royal Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Karma Royal Jimbaran Bali