After staying for 6 nights at Candidasa, we shifted to Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay. We spent only 2 days at this resort but in this short span also, we liked the resort having good rooms, garden, swimming pool, spa and restaurant. There are lot of shops and restaurant outside the resort. We visited the Karma Jimbaran property which is too good having amazing sea view and defines luxury.You can also swim in the sea which was clear blue water and coral view. It was worth going to Nusa Dua for water sports and Kuta beach for sunset view and nightlife.You can also go to Sanur for happy ending massages. Denpasar Airport is just 10 minutes drive from Jimbaran and you will save lot of travelling time and money if you like to do sight seeing. You also get Indian veg food at Kuta, near Jimbaran.Could not meet the manager named Wayan but the Asst Manager was found very adamant and rude. Anyways after joining Royal group, this was our 2nd international holiday and we enjoyed our stay. After visiting Phuket last year, this year we went to Bali and the trip was really very memorable and some credit definately goes to Royal Resorts because of which we travelled to Bali. Cheers, Ashish Gujarathi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, located adjacent to the beautiful beach of Jimbaran Bay, offers an exclusive private holiday experience to always remember. The resort is truly first class with sixteen luxury one bedroom apartments, each fully air conditioned with private balconies or courtyards. The pool area is breathtaking and offers the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach, a shopping trip to nearby Kuta or a day excursion around the island. A short walk along the beach will lead you to Karma Jimbaran with the famous di Mare Restaurant. So if it is high quality cuisine you are looking for or the budget priced fresh seafood served by the beach shack restaurants, then Jimbaran Bay offers the best of what’s available right across the spectrum leaving you spoiled for choice night after night. The Royal Bali Beach Club is only fifteen minutes from Denpasar airport and central to most tourist attractions on Bali. The beaches and golf courses of Nusa Dua and the shopping mecca of Kuta are fifteen minutes away in a taxi, and the boat harbour and Waterbom Park are 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Karma Royal Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Karma Royal Jimbaran Bali