We didnt expect everything to be so superb the time we checkd in considering this hotel being one of the least reviewed one on the internet. Trusting our TimeShare plan, we booked RBBC for a 4nights stay (which we regrettd for not making it 7nights). Just like the other reviews, which i felt like i could'v written them mself. Hubby and I were very delighted..:) they addressd us by our names and making the stay very personal.. we didnt get to dine at the restaurant except on the last day hubby had to order guava drink and rice porridge (both hotel staff recommendation) because i had a real bad food poisoning the night before most probably from the cocktail i had in a dinner cruise. It helped a lot, i wish i could thank the waiter myself but i was so sick i couldnt even get up .. Dewa and another lady at the reception (forgot her name - this was 5 months ago) were very nice the staffs and so helpful.. i cant write more but believe me i only have good thoughts about RBBC and surely would recommend anyone going to Bali to stay there..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, located adjacent to the beautiful beach of Jimbaran Bay, offers an exclusive private holiday experience to always remember. The resort is truly first class with sixteen luxury one bedroom apartments, each fully air conditioned with private balconies or courtyards. The pool area is breathtaking and offers the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach, a shopping trip to nearby Kuta or a day excursion around the island. A short walk along the beach will lead you to Karma Jimbaran with the famous di Mare Restaurant. So if it is high quality cuisine you are looking for or the budget priced fresh seafood served by the beach shack restaurants, then Jimbaran Bay offers the best of what’s available right across the spectrum leaving you spoiled for choice night after night. The Royal Bali Beach Club is only fifteen minutes from Denpasar airport and central to most tourist attractions on Bali. The beaches and golf courses of Nusa Dua and the shopping mecca of Kuta are fifteen minutes away in a taxi, and the boat harbour and Waterbom Park are 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Karma Royal Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Karma Royal Jimbaran Bali