“Absolutely Fantastic”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Dim House Jimbaran

tropical contemporary modern design Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
tropical contemporary modern design
Living Room
3,5 m heigh solid iron wood ceiling for air circulation and maximum spaciousness
ensuite tropical modern bathroom
Parking
Parking
Street
Street
House Restaurant serves ' home - cooked meal' set at the front yard of the host [ Wayan ] family hou
Customer and Wayan [ host ] during dinner time
home - cooked meal; prepared and made with love.
bon appetite....truly local experience.... eat with a local
Warung Lais'san; which translates to ' Lucky Little Restaurant' is a small set up in the front yard
Prepare and made with love, cook...eat...and a lt of laugh;
Family team member; pose together with the guests after class.
red bougainvillea and lee kuan yew grass roofed the warung entrance ; tropical atmosphere
discover the true bali experience ; slicing, dicing, and cooking as an art
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

helenaada...
Brisbane, Australia
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This was my second visit to Dim House and the forth for my brother.

I highly recommend it!

Wayan is a marvelous host, patient, kind, and genuinely concerned for our comfort.

The breakfasts are delicious.

The house is well situated, serviced everyday and very clean.

This will not be the last time I come here.

12 Nov 2017
Dear Helena & Gary
Your great feedback and support had made me a stronger person and I will forever be grateful.
Looking forward to see you again soon

Matur suksma
Wayan & family
mrslimaji...
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Happy journey with Mommy & Dim House”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

六月,和妈妈一起旅行^O^三天日夜的巴厘岛之行我们都住在民宿Dimhouse^O^,Dimhouse环境优雅洁净,坐落在巴厘岛南部金巴兰区,距离南部所有景区都很近。旅游线路是房东和我们一起商量好的,整个行程不紧不慢,让我们用最短的时间充分的体验了巴厘岛的风情,大概行程有:情人崖,库塔海滩+水明漾步行街,乌布皇宫,乌布银饰小村+小工艺品市场,jatiluwih梯田+香猫咖啡品尝,白度库高山湖,金巴兰落日海鲜烧烤…全程都是房东提供的租车导游服务,性价比很不错哦。每天的行程从房东太太烹煮的巴厘式早餐开始,不仅欣赏了巴厘岛的美景,也感受到了巴厘岛独特的丰富人情。谢谢房东Wayan一家给我和妈妈带来的愉快旅程。Travel with mommy in June. We stayed at Dimhouse for 4days. Dimhouse is a very lovely cozy homestay which located in Jimbatan district of Bali. Pak Wayan and his family gave us a happy experience in Bali. In these 4days we have been to:Uluwatu, Kuta Beach-Seminyak Square, Ubud palace, Silver Village Celuk, Jatiluwih, Gedugul, Jimbaran and so on. Pak Wayan is a patient guide and his wife is a good Bali chef^O^. Everyday's trip started with a Balinese breakfast, that's sooooo wonderful.Thank you Pak Wayan, thank you dimhouse.
Terima kasih banyak pak Wayan,Ibu dan adik Bagus. Sampai jumpa lagi ya.

Katya T
“the best way to experience real Bali”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Dim House is much more than a home away from home. My husband and I stayed at Wayan’s place for 3 weeks and it’s like staying at best place and having a big great family:) The house is beautiful, very clean and cozy. It is just the perfect place for any vacation. This is the 4th time I’m visiting Bali, and this time I’ve found a home - a place that I would always look forward to come back to. The location is perfect - it’s like in the middle of everything: Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu and if you are going to Kuta or Seminyak you’re right on the highway and it takes like 15-20 minutes (talking about bike). And at the same time the neighborhood it very nice and quiet. And Wayan and his family are the most friendly and helpful people in the world! Wayan is fluent in English and always ready to advise on any activity you’d plan. We were surrounded by care and hospitality. We’ve caught a cold on our last day and he and he’s lovely wife brought us ginger tea! That was so nice, and we are very grateful for that. And the breakfasts - they were just delicious! To stay at Dim House is truly the best way to experience real Bali. Once again, thank you very much, Wayan!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Mar 2017
WoW... What a wonderful review.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, thank you again for choosing Dim House Jimbaran as your holiday home, and looking forward to host you again in the near future:-)
LaurenLLP
Province of Valencia, Spain
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I would highly recommend this house. Not only is it in an excellent location (with a scooter it takes about 10 minutes to get anywhere worth going), but the owner is lovely and happy to help with anything from scooter rental, tours or any advice you need. He even invited us round to his house and served us a lovely traditional Balinese breakfast. If I am ever in Bali again, it is the first place I will be staying!!

10 Mar 2016
Dear Lauren,
I thank you for your great review and I am so glad you enjoyed stay with us at Dim®House Jimbaran.

Thanks again for choosing Dim®House as your holiday home in Bali, I hope to see you back in the near future.... and Happy travel:-)

Wayan Ngara
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing