“Home away from Home!”

Tanaya Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 283 Kuta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Amazing! I did not feel as if I was at a bed and breakfast! The staff were so kind, attentive, and polite. Continuous smile on their face. The location was great and not to close to the bars and clubs. The walk to the beach was 6-8 mins but was a pleasurable walk. Breakfast every morning varied between Indonesian food and Western food. Room and bathroom were cleaned daily, lining and towels changed daily. In our room the aircon was a little noisy but besides that I would recommend Tanaya 100%!

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from Legian Road... Towards the back!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank TravelsofCorina
There are newer reviews for Tanaya Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Planned to stay in Tanaya's with a friend for two nights in the beginning of our trip in Kuta, Bali. Ended up staying there for the most of the time. The service is perfect (friend got robbed and we received great and trustworthy assistance from the reception people!) and the rooms are not only cheap but also they do not lack any comfort that a budget traveller might need. Air conditioning, showers, etc. are all in great condition and throughout my stay I felt I was staying in a premium western hotel. Stayed first in a deluxe room and then a couple of nights in a standard one. A great place in a great spot in middle of everything in Kuta, I have nothing bad to say about Tanayas. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Standard rooms are otherwise quite the same as Deluxe but the rooms toilet & shower is just acro...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank fudurez
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I choosed this hotel because of the good reviews. Then I asked my boyfie to make the reservation and they served us well. And exactly, the room is clean and quite big (well, we booked the deluxe one). The staffs are realy friendly, there was a guy who always stand next to the door and open it for us. Once we found that our helmet was gone, eventually he kept it inside so that it didn't get wet by the rain.

They cleaned our room everyday, and also changed the bedcover. They gave new towels each day and will give you hairdryer as well when you ask, but they don't give toothbrush, toothpaste, haircomb, etc for free (but still, you will get shower gel and shampoo). They have good breakfast as well.
They have PC next to the receptionist so that I could use the internet for another hotel booking in Ubud and copying picture from my boyfie's cameras.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This hotel was clean and at a great location, right in the middle of Legian Street, my favourite street in this sunny island. The front office staff and security staff are very friendly. Cheap room price, but big and more than enough room for tourists or backpacker who wants to just sleep. The only downside for me was that the wifi in my room was unstable. Other than that, this hotel makes me want to come back again everytime I want to feel the crowded of Legian Street.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Kuta was our first stop on our SE Asia trip, and after being in transit for almost 20 hours, Tanaya Bed & Breakfast was a real treat.
The room was identical to what is shown in the photographs; clean and orderly.
The staff are very friendly and helpful; they had no problem answering any questions we had.
They staff even helped book our trip to the Gili Islands for a better price than I was expecting.

My girlfriend and I had no issues with Tanaya what so ever. We would recommend this place to all travelers who are looking for a very hospitable place to rest, without spending a lot, or going overboard.

Room Tip: Room 6 had a private bathroom across the hall. Everything lockable and secure.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stayed here recently in November this year and found it to be a good surprise! Having only paid $16 a night I was expecting something a little grotty but to my surprise it was a great experience. The rooms and bathrooms though small were very clean and I didn't spot a single cockroach! Breakfast wasalways fast and filling although you don't get a choice. Internet connection in the room was good and generally fast. Only a five minute walk to Kuta beach down Benesari street.
Only downside was that the front room upstairs (room 1) can be little noisy from traffic or people chatting onbthe breakfast balvony. Didn't us too much though.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Lilosurf
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and feel very satisfied to this hotel.
The room is very clean and the shower very very strong flow, makes me dont feel to get out from the bathroom.
And the breakfast we got valueable food.
all staff services very good and kind.
we'll comeback again and recommend to our relatives.

• Stayed: December 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
Hotel Terrace At Kuta
Loft Legian Hotel
Loft Legian Hotel
#24 of 87 in Legian
Sun Island Hotel & Spa Legian

Been to Tanaya Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!