“Breezy tours”
Review of Breezy Tours

Breezy Tours
Ranked #1 of 18 Food & Drink in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Breezy tours offers 1:1 guided tours on motorbikes. A bubbly Indonesian female guide will take you at the back of her motorcycle to local landmarks and hang out spots while explaining Indonesian culture and customs. We show you the local way of live (how Indonesian people live, work, play and eat), share and celebrate the differences and similarities between our cultures in a fun and relaxed way!
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My mother and my self wanted to see a different side to bali, what a wonderful experience this was, multiple food stops and a local market, very eye opening and we learnt alot, the food we ate we normally wouldn't buy so this was a good opportunity to step out of our comfort zones.our two drivers were extremely confident and very nolidgle. This is a must do activity while your in bali. Thank you breezy tours for a wonderful 4 hours and full bellies.

All reviews
"night tour"
in 10 reviews
"foodie tour"
in 29 reviews
"bakso"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 4 reviews
"super informative"
"taste food"
"authentic local food"
in 2 reviews
"wrapped in banana leaves"
"eating local"
"terang bulan"
in 2 reviews
"felt safe the whole time"
"crispy duck"
"true bali"
"thanks ladies"

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We had a fantastic foodie tour around the back streets of Denpasar tasting local foods that we would normally never try. Our guides Indra, Indera and Adel were great and very confident on their motorbikes. They looked after us all night ensuring we had water, we liked the food and that we were ok. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and it was one of the highlights of our Bali trip. I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had an amazing experience with the food tour. Pick up was right on time. The tour guides and drivers were so friendly and enjoyable to spend the evening with. We went away from the tourist areas and got to try some real local foods. Everything was delicious and we were stuffed by the end of the night. There was a nice variety in our stops, from stand-alone restaurants to snacks on the street, night markets and more! They also took care of taking photos the entire night. Thank you Breezy tours!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Are you ready for a different Bali experience? Breeezy tours foodie tour was such fun, I'm 58 years old with slight mobility issues but felt completely safe and looked after by the wonderful well trained female drivers, our travel ins covered us for riding scooter with helmet and licensed driver and obff we went ! Had a ball, thanks girls xx

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I participated in Breezy Tour without much expectations, turn out to be a very novel experience, I got the chance to ride motorbike beating Bali traffic with very experienced lady biker. My group and I met the lady bikers around 6pm at Seminyak and we started the culinary tour around Denpasar until back to our villa around 10pm. Being a local myself, I have tried a few of the local dishes like Bebek Goreng, Bakso, Terang Bulan and Kerak Telor. But overall, it was a great experience touring with overseas friends and eating local foods. My lady biker, Ayu, was from Bali, she is so friendly and knowledgeable. It was great chatting with her on the ride.