Bakung Sari Resort and Spa
Maharani Beach Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$37
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$98
US$82
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$84
Agoda.com
Dewi Sri Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$41
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$189
US$167
US$89
US$80
  • Pool
US$100
US$94
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$37
All reviewskuta beachrenovated roomricebasic hotelair conditioningwarungjalanmataharimaintenancelaundrylane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Our stay in this hotel for 1 night was very average, staff was unfriendly and the breakfast was very ordinary. As compared to our other experiences in Bali hotels, this one we would rather forget. I was travelling with 2 other mates and wanted to go cheap, in retrospect I should have paid 10 or 20$ more for something much better,

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rohit000
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Everything about my stay at this hotel was fabulous. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The Hotel is very close to everything, all attractions within walking distance. For a budget hotel I certainly can not complain. Very happy with my stay and certainly will be staying at this Hotel again. Was not a 5 star Hotel but for the price I was not expecting it to be.

Room Tip: Just ask at reception if you are not happy with the room you are given
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Checked in hotel as 12.45 from airport I was told that check in time was 1400 but I could come back in an hour to check. I felt that there must have been a spare room around as the hotel didnt look that busy during breakfast and during the other times I transited through the hotel going to and from kuta.

Reception staff were polite but spoke broken english. I can speak bahasa intermediately so I was able to supplement when needed with my own language skills.

No elevator so had to transit through steep stairs. Tip the baggage staff as they work hard to lug your baggage. Hotel and restaurant staff were the nice ones. I left tips often so they were nice to me from then on. I tipped the reception staff when I asked for them to unlock my safe when I forgot the code, which I had to pay for. But I found it paid dividends on check-out they were really polite and offered to call a taxi hire for me and were noticeably different.

TIP: TIP THE STAFF!! The hotel room is cheap, so please give $1-2 to the staff every now and then when they help you.

Room was not dirty but not clean. Old and worn. Reminded me of a motel. Air con, which is most important worked. Shower and toilet worked. I think the room and bathroom were as clean as they could be, they are just dirty cos they are old I think.

Close to all amenities, Jl Legian and Kuta square and beach.

You get what you paid for, if youre not looking for luxury then this hotel is value and the staff really sparkle and give you VIP treatment once you tip them - it made a different to the hotel experience IMO.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank daniel b
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Good hotel for no frills travellers. Good affordable price and close walking distance to the beach and the main shopping strip. I stayed in the new wing with no balcony. Room was alright but bathroom could use a bit more cleaning up. Bathroom had a big bath tub, good for two, but we didn't use it as it looked a little bit uncomfortable. But clean it up and we might use it lol. Breakfast included but don't bother, food was bland as bland could be. Anyways there are too many cheap eateries serving excellent meals. I'd stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My daughter and I booked our room through Agoda and were quite disappointed to discover that reality was nothing like what was shown on the website. We both work in the hospitality industry and it wasn't nice to see the dirty sheets on the bed, the room was still dusty and the bathroom hadn't been cleaned in who knows how long. The shower was cold. The bread at breakfast was stale. I really don't know how they managed to be a finalist at the motel awards. Would never stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family