“Great location, Awesome staff, Value for money.”

Maharani Beach Hotel
Ranked #104 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
“Great location, Awesome staff, Value for money.”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Apart from the idiot on the microphone at the neighbouring pub I cannot fault this property. Was one noisey night out of seven and he was quiet by 0130. I do recommend to upgrade to the poolside as the city view rooms dont have a very nice view. Barstaff are super friendly and the girls are all hot!! Sanur is my 1st choice in Bali but if you have to stay in the rat race of Kuta heres the place to stay! Rooms are clean and tidy and the food is faultless at the Sandbar.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
nitatraeger, Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Dear Ian F,
Warmest greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Maharani Beach Hotel, as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services; it is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.

sales@maharanibeachhotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
America, The Netherlands
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Spent my first night in Kuta at this hotel and didn't know what to expect. Spent another night in another hotel in Kuta and several nights in other hotels throughout Bali, so now have a better perspective. I personally did NOT care for Kuta at all- way too commercialized and congested. Kuta may appeal to the 18-29 y.o. or to tourists who aren't looking for a somewhat authentic/original experience. If you're looking for shopping, restaurants, easy access to the beach, this place has a great location. The staff was very kind and courteous. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. My only negative experience was the with the modern looking glass shower. The drain did not work properly, so showers were limited because I didn't want to flood the rooms below me. I don't plan to stay in Kuta ever again, but if I had to, I'd consider staying here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Tomthetraveler99
nitatraeger, Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Dear TJ2U,
Warmest greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at Maharani Beach Hotel.
At Maharani we strive to provide a superior customer service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I am disappointed that while enjoy your reasonable stay there were aspect of your visit that did not meet your expectations. Please accept my most sincere apologies - I am very sorry we did not correct these issues whilst you were staying.

I have since addressed the issues with Chief Engineer to ensure that this does not happen to future guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next experience at Maharani Beach Hotel will be a memorable and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I stayed for 18days November to December last year and I loved it.
The staff from the day we got there were great, always helpful when I needed them, an ALL hours of the day/night.
Even the sicurity guys were great always welcoming
And ready to serve.
Our rooms were cleaned every time we put the thing on the door, anything els we needed was found.
Perfect dictence from beach, nightlife, maccas, poppies1&2.
Perfect spot.
Made friends with some of the staff and still talk on Facebook
Will be back again soon !

• Stayed November 2012
Dear MattLNF,
Warmest greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay. I will pass on your comments to the Maharani Team and again we appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 15 June 2013

My friend and I stayed at this hotel in May/June. We had an Ocean View Room on the 4th floor with the most amazing view over Kuta Beach. The rooms were clean, modern and good value for money. The staff were amazing and very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. A special mention to Dewi on reception who was most helpful when a crisis arose! The Sandbar restaurant was excellent value for money and on the last couple of days of our stay the swim up bar was finished and a water feature was being installed in the pool area. This hotel is ideally located on Kuta Beach and within great walking distance to everything including some fabulous eateries just 5 minutes away near the Beach walk shopping center. It can be a little noisy so maybe pack some ear plugs as we did!

Room Tip: Get an Ocean View Room on the 4th floor, towards the middle.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
nitatraeger, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Dear Angela S,
Warmest greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel

thank you for you wonderful comments on the hotel. I have passed on your remark to the Team and especially Dewi – thank you for making special mention. I also have personally thanked the team for their service dedication.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I stayed for 3nights in this hotel. I choose the ocean view (the most expensive room) but its totally different with the picture in agoda.
The cleaniless is very poor beacuse i found blood ini my bedcover, and the balcony full of dust. The ocean view blocked by trees and samsung, mcdonald billboard.
About the breakfast, very poor....
And about the staff no nice at all.
When i need wifi, they asked me to pay. About coffee and tea maker in room, there's no refill until i take the phone to complain.

This hotel is very unrecommended for asia tourist, especially from indonesia or another people who hopes for the best serve for the stay.

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank mr_augusttan
nitatraeger, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Dear mr_augusttan,
Warmest greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel

Thankyou for your comments.
I was disappointed to read of the difficulties encountered during your stay. We have a strong following of guests from all nationalities and it is our intention to provide a level of service to ensure a positive holiday experience for all.

I have checked the images on Agoda and can confirm the photos are a true representation of our hotel rooms. We note your comments on housekeeping and all feedback is taken on board as we strive for continuous improvement. As you have indicated there are trees, signange etc between our hotel and the beach, however our 3rd and 4th floor rooms still provide fantastic ocean views of our coastline all the way to the airport runway and as far as Seminyak and beyond in the other direction.

Our breakfast consists of a hot and cold buffet selection including nasi goreng, mie goreng, eggs, pastries and bakery selection, cereals, fruits, juices, coffee etc. We also have an egg station with pancakes and eggs cooked to order. Our breakfast selection is generally very well received. We are sorry you didn’t enjoy your stay on this occasion but would be pleased to welcome you back if you would give us another opportunity to show our true hospitality

Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

Thank you to the very wonderful, beautiful & talented Nita Treager (Sales & Marketing) for all your help and accommodating us at such short notice on our recent stay.

Bali garden has always been a Favorite of ours, but Maharani has won our hearts now. Location, location, location. We had a deluxe ocean view room and thoroughly enjoyed the view from our room.

To all the staff, from reception, security, sandbar staff, housekeeping etc, keep doing the fantastic job that you are all doing. It was an absolute pleasure to be greeted with a smile at any time of the day/night.

Sandbar Restaurant was amazing and the food never disappointed. Nasi Goreng is my favorite, but the Thai Beef Salad was pretty impressive also (lunch) and the dinners we had there also didn't disappoint.

See you again soon Maharani.

Wayne & Steph Collins
Kalgoorlie Western Australia

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Steph C
nitatraeger, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Dear Steph C,
Warmest greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay.

If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Nita Traeger [Ms]
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Maharani beach hotel will attract you only because of the location. Just few steps from the Kuta beach you can enjoy the same location as Hotel Hard Rock and Hotel Mercure.

The staff is also pleasant specially waitress at Sandbar. The breakfast is sumptous continelntal. I wish the spread can be improved.
There is nothing special about the property except location. But its a value for money considering cleanliness and facilities considering its locational advantage.

One sculpture of Vishnu in the lobby will surely attract your attention.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Deba_16
nitatraeger, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Dear Deba_16,
Warmest greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel

Thank you for your kind review. I am very pleased to know that your experience at the Maharani Beach Hotel was exceptional. We look forward to welcoming you on all your future travels.