Maharani Beach Hotel
  • Pool
  • Pool
Satriya Cottages(Kuta)
View Hotel
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
View Hotel
All reviewssandbar restaurantocean viewpoppies lanefourth floorsister hotellocation is greatbanana pancakesstayed here for nightsenjoyed my stayspecial thanksnice poolbuffet breakfasthard rockkomangwifimaccasbali
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2013

the hotel is located near the beach and shopping area. Walking distance to pizza n other restaurants. the bed and bathroom was clean. But only the breakfast was boring. Same menu everyday. the environment of hotel at night is very lively.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SSharmi
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear SSharmi,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

It always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic stay at Maharani Beach Hotel. I will pass you comment to Maharani Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Well !!! This hotel takes the cake for the worst hotel in Kuta I have stayed in so far in my 10 times to Bali.....Way over priced...We arrive after 1 in the morning...only 1 staff at reception so we had to carry our bags one flight of stairs ...then the lift...then another flight of stairs to the fourth floor...No sleep all night because of the noise...Bathroom very tiny and so so noisy (FAN)...Beds are rock hard..View of the ocean was partially obstructed by Mcdonalds sign and power poles....Breakfast was the worst...No orange juice ...No bacon !!!! ...just undercooked noodles.....The photo's you see on the web sight are simulated and nothing like is it..The worst was we were to pay $86.00 AU for eight nights..upon check out the next morning (We Left)...they had the ordacity to charge us $99.00 for the night because of the exchange rate...NEVER EVER HAVE I HAD THIS SORT OF RIP OFF IN ALL MY TRAVELS....I give this hotel a minus 200...And that's kind......

Room Tip: There are some very lovely hotels in Kuta and surround for much cheaper and way better quality...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank MareeHyde
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear MareeHyde,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

Thank you for taking the time to write review regarding on your experience at Maharani Beach Hotel. We strive to provide a superior customer service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us.

I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectation. We have certainly addressed the issues you experienced regarding on our reception service, lift, fan, and our breakfast. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Regarding on payment that you have made, we would like to clarify that we will never rip off our guest. In the correspondence e-mail between guest and us, we have always inform that in our policy, balance payment will be charged base on the exchange rate at the time of billing and shall be paid in cash or credit card at the hotel. Thus, we have made it clear to our guest in the beginning so that there will be no misunderstanding.

Here at Maharani Beach Hotel we pride ourselves on both our product and our service. Nevertheless, we are pleased the you have sufficient faith in us to bring this problems to our attention. This would give us the opportunity to put things right. I would be pleased if you could contact me directly to smm@baligardenbeachresort.com.in order to discuss your issues and find a satisfactory resolution. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This hotel was in a very good for location for both the beach, markets and general shopping area.
The room was a balcony with ocean view which was lovely - EXCEPT it has a huge neon McDonalds sign to the right as you look out - which spoils the view both by day and night Im afraid.
But rooms very clean.

Room Tip: Dont choose room 215 it has the neon Mc Donalds sign !!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manage at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Denise N,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at our hotel.

I agree with you that we have a good location. However, I apologies if you still found some issues regarding on the hotel view. We have certainly addressed the issue with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future, If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

brilliant hotel all round, great situation a stones throw from the beach, plenty of stuff happening around the hotel, the staff are a credit to the hotel, very professional, helpful and above all extremely friendly, yes the rooms could be considered basic, but the bed was very comfortable, the shower was powerful and the cleaning service was really good too.
The Sand Bar is a good place to hang out while your planning your day ahead, the food is very good, again the staff are a credit to the hotel and its not over priced. all in all we had a great time at this hotel and plan to visit again soon.

Room Tip: I didnt notice any noise from the traffic during our stay.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear GaryMilnes,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at Maharani Beach Hotel. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel is not what it looks like on the photos , we booked for a budget hotel for a week and didn't expect fantastic but it was noisy up until midnight with the bar down stairs and in the morning when i pulled the sheets back they had food stains on them ,and we hadn't eaten. so obviously not cleaned from last guests, the towels are beyond grey and just yuk. we had to fight to get out of our booking and pay to do so but for an extra $15. a night stayed at thr paradiso that was leagues away in conditions, i would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone, and for those who travel to bali a lot like us , its not a new hotel its the derelict one that you could see through the glass walls at McDonald , where the surfers used to wash there boards and feet, re painted .

Room Tip: facing beach noisy with bar and fan from mcdonalds other side is into alley way
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank wendy t
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear wendy t,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at Maharani Beach Hotel.
I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced regarding on our sheets and towels to our management team. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and I would appreciate if you could give us opportunity to put that right.
If I could be any assistance for your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.