“Good food, terrible service”
Review of Warung Laota

Warung Laota
Ranked #76 of 1,018 Restaurants in Kuta
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Warung Laota was established in 2002, the first outlet is opened in Tuban area, which is very close to Ngurah Rai international airport. Warung Laota Tuban is well known not only because of their location that easy to access but also because they open for 24hours. Hongkong porridge is the famous dish in Laota. Thus, live seafood is available and cooked by our best chef and also serve fresh on the table. Open kitchen is displayed on outdoor area to whom keen to see how our chefs preparing for porridge, cakwe and roast duck while enjoying they view of Raya Kuta, Tuban main road. Not only outdoor, indoor area is also available to people who want to enjoy air condition. Moreover, VIP area is available in second floor for those who have family/business gathering party but reservation a day before is needed. Alcohol and local wine is also available in Warung Laota Tuban.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Bad experience at Laota.
I came there on lunch time during Lebaran holiday. Even it is 24 hours restaurant, most of the menus are sold out. They only have porridge with fish, chicken and prawn. Veggies are limited, and cakue is not available at that time.
This is not their first year. As a well known restaurant, they should be able to anticipate high season in Lebaran period. Busy breakfast shouldnt be the reason not to prepare more stock.
I came to Laota at Sunset Road before this place and same thing happened as well.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My friends are bragging me to go to this porridge place. They said the porridge was sooooo good. Specially the crab ones. My review might tell differently.

Ordered seafood and crab porridge. My fav was seafood. Don't really fancy the seafood ones. Don't expect the service too much... cause they are very slow and forgetful.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Not a place when you are hungry. They forget to make my porridge! I'm coming earlier but people after me get the food first.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I ordered chicken and seafood porridge also but I love the beef porridge. And don't forget to order youtiao (Chinese cruller).

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Been here for several times. My suggestion for the customers: you must chase the staffs for the menu, otherwise you will end-up waiting until dead, hahaha. Better come in the morning (6 to 9am) for better service (they open 24-hour a day).