“wonderful”

Kori Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #20 of 967 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come to KORI to discover a new dining experience in a Balinese setting and relaxing atmosphere, while you can enjoy our wide and exclusive range of selected international wines and exotic cocktails. Our tranquil and romantic setting completed with hut/bale/cabana will ensure your most comfortable dining experience in the middle of crowd KUTA.We only use the best of fresh local and imported products to create delicious and stunning dishes.KORI Restaurant & Bar can truly turn your simple meal into an unforgettable one!
Gold Coast
“wonderful”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We pre-booked prior to leaving Australia. Gorgeous setting, wonderful food, great varierty and the pricing is very reasonable. Cocktails are well worth the purchase. The presentatation and the standard of the meals are of a very high standard and the servings are very large. Would certaily pay them a visit again, highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Brisbane, Australia
“Great location, atmosphere & food”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Love this place, great menu selection, attentive service, clean amenities & peaceful atmosphere. Choose a table or private bales, day or night we just love it! On this occasion we had lunch, all meals were beautifully presented & very tasty!

Visited June 2014
Helsinki, Finland
“Favorite restaurant in Kuta”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was my first visit to Kori's and it really serves the best meals in Kuta. Me and my better half enjoyed the atmosphere and the great customer service. The food was amazing! Both the asian and the western food were great. I really recommend this place and it truly suits couples who are looking for a cozy place for a dinner. If you enter the restaurant before 7pm you'll get a 10% early bird discount.

• Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Best presentation of meals”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Had the amazing bali sate lilit, to my surprise the presentation was brilliant! The best i have seen so far in bali!

Visited June 2014
Albury, Australia
“Overrated”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was my second visit to Kori's. My first was 12 months ago. At that visit, most of the group enjoyed their meal but I thought mine was average, but agreed to give it another try.
Sadly I was again disappointed. My meal was extremely bland and when I told this to the waitress all she said was "yes". I'm guessing that the manager was not informed that I disliked my meal, as I was not approached by the manager or anyone else.
The setting is nice, but I found the food very disappointing. There will not be a third visit.

• Visited May 2014