“Family holiday”

Ranked #39 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Ozzie
“Family holiday”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Good family friendly hotel. Stayed here 3 times and never had a problem. Nice friendly staff and a good place for a massage. Across the road from Waterbom park and Bubba Gumps. A 100m to Discovery Mall (Big Shopping Center) and 300m to the Stadium(Sports Bar) for those who need their football fix.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank kangaroorider
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear kangaroorider,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at Bali Garden Beach resort. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Bali Garden Beach Resort in the future.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (510)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Perth
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I shared a room on the 3rd floor with my sister in law. The breakfast was a huge selection with bacon & eggs cooked anyway you like. Many Australians seem to stay here, and most nights there is a wedding down on the boardwalk.the staff are very attentive, polite and efficient. I would stay again just to enjoy the sunsets and beach walks. The only downside is that's the hotel is old, but they seem to be maintaining everything well.

Room Tip: Any room away from the foyer.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Joy29Perth,
Warmest Greetings from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at Bali Garden.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree that we have a fantastic location and great spot for wedding.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is my third time I visit to Bali and stay in Bali Garden Beach Resort (new name,new facility)..firts time traveling as a couple..And this time my vacation is so perfect.The place is very warm,the staff is very polite and the situation around the hotel is so perfect for the couple. I get new room in fourth floor with sea view from my room,just awesome. 1 more thing, the Boardwalk Restaurant inside the hotel is the best place to see the sunset in Kuta area,nice food and beverage with affordable price..MUST TRY!!!!

Room Tip: Room in fourth floor in the new building with sea view
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Andrias C,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic stay in our resort.
I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We arrived at around 9pm to check in, I had previously booked a deluxe king ocean front room and were given a small standard room with two single beds I asked to have this changed as there were no other rooms available. The room was very small, right near the foyer entrance so very noisy, the decor was very old, the safe did not work and there was no sliding door on the wardrobe and we had to hire a DVD player. Instead of staying for the 7 nights we checked out the next morning an went to another hotel. We were offered another "renovated" room which I declined as the service in general was poor and the breakfast was ok but everything was in different areas and no coffee available. We were given a refund and an apology

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Renae W
Dear Renae W,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I appreciate your review. I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced regarding the room, and safety box. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you for your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and I would appreciate if you could give us opportunity to put that right.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We went to bali for the first time July-August 2013 with my husband and 2 children, we booked online through the hotel by email and the response from staff was excellent. The room was good except for the bathroom, it looked old, average and needed to be upgraded/renovated, I was surprised at the standard of the bathroom because for the price we paid to stay there, the bathroom wasn't that great, it was poor, but everything else in the room was good. The lift in the hotel didn't work sometimes, it is very old and needs to be updated. The food for breakfast was excellent. The only bad thing about breakfast was the lack of service. The wifi internet it was very slow and sometimes in the room there was no reception for wifi, you had to go out to the lobby or near spa to get wifi, which we didn't like, in my opinion the hotel should have free wifi to all quest as they are a paying customer. We had late checkout and the hotel knew of this and told us to pack and get out of the room as there was other guest checking in, when I confronted the reservation person at reception, I was told that it was subject to availability. But in my opinion the reservation person should have not booked in another guest until we had checked out, they instead offered us to move to another room which was right next to where there was a construction of another building of a restaurant which was very noisy, plus we had to pay extra for that room. We were not happy, but we had no choice because we had a late night flight, for this it was bad service. But apart from these issues we had, we loved bali, the location of this hotel was excellent, close to shops, restaurants, waterbom park, beach, the pool area was lovely. I think that Bali Garden beach resort should upgrade as it looks very average and a bit old.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Dear Chabela J,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as guest and your are right, we have the best accommodation location close to everywhere.

We have also certainly addressed the issue you have experienced regarding on the bathroom, building construction noise, as well as breakfast service to the responsible department to ensure that this does not happen to the future guest. We have also tried to manage to control the noise level of the building construction site.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback and hope you will give us opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in the future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This was my 2nd stay at Bali Garden, the previous was 18 mths ago. We chose a particular room because of its size and the hotel said they would try to put us in that room. On arrival we were given the room next door which didnt help as it wasnt an end room like the one requested. There seemed to be a couple in the room I requested for a few days only. With 3 in the room (and paying a premium nightly rate) I would have expected to have enough for 3. We had to request a 3rd glass then a cup & saucer - they only bought a cup, no hand towels for the whole stay, no toiletries, 3 sachets of crema then the nxt day only 2, then none. !!! Compared to other hotels in the area at half the price I felt the service was very poor. Staff are friendly but I would prefer them to be more efficient.Small issues but if the $85/night hotels can get it right then........ I will book elsewhere next time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Jano58,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at our resort.

We have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced regarding the room that you have requested and the room toiletries. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and I would appreciate if you could give us opportunities to put that right. If you have further inquiries or questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We have just returned from our first visit to Bali ,we were there for a wedding and lucky for us the bride had recommended guests stay at bali gardens .From the minute we arrived the staff made us feel welcome ,the room was lovely and had a beautiful garden view and was very quiet .The gardens are spectacular ,the pools are lovely,the boardwalk restaurant has great food and drinks at very good prices and entertainment at night .The staff were all very happy and friendly ,special mention to the breakfast cook who could cater to many at the same time and always with a smile .l had a lovely massage at the Tari spa .Thankyou Bali Gardens for making our first visit to Bali such an amazing holiday lm sure we will return and l am happy to recommend this resort :-)

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms for quietness and lovely garden view
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sue M
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear Sue M,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I will pass on you comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.