Stayed at Bali garden from the 19th to 24th January 2014,First time staying in this area .
Hotel was very clean our rooms were a little old looking but very comfortable we were on the ground floor room133 with friends in 137 which was the same,We had a huge king bed and king single in our room with plenty of space to store cases amd move around.
our balcony opened onto a pond with lush gardens all around (hardly saw a mozzie!) they fog 3 times a week and we just sprayed our room at night and used mozzie spray.
Lcd tv with heaps of channels, we were able to get wifi in our room although it was a little patchy,
bit steep that you have to pay for this service though and be mindful that you have to log out everytime you finish by going into the http address on the bottom of the slip they give you, the girls at reception dont tell you this I think as they dont really understand,
The hotel asks for a $5 deposit on the pool towels which we found to be a pain so we just bought some $ 4.50 in the lobby gift shop,this was handy and very reasonably priced.
Also money changer on site was brilliant and offered same rate as on the street.
The pools are lovely the staff are fantastic,particularly Edi at the pool.
The breakfast is the usual egg station etc,but get's really busy.We tried to book into the spa onsite which was constantly busy, I had made a booking for an early morning massage but when I went to the appointment someone had rubbed it out, so missed out, suggest making your appointment with reception as the spa ladies seem to get confused.
The Boardwalk restaurant was really excellent value and the food was great,also enjoyed sitting watching the sunset down there and the people going by on the beach path,If I could take this hotel and move it to Legian It would be perfect to me, was not impressed with the area around the hotel, but would highly recommend BGBR particularly for families.A big thank you to the wonderful staff for making our stay very enjoyable !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta