“Top Holiday in Great Hotel”

Bali Garden Beach Resort
Ranked #35 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed at Bali Gardens for 9 nights. We had the best experience. The hotel staff were all lovely and we more than willing to help you. The resort has top class facilities and in a very central location. We are planning on going back to Bali Garden at the end of the year.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Villa. The Deluxe rooms face the garden and have a lovely outlook.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Kezzma
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Kezzma,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic stay at our resort.
I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we really appreciate your positive response.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

There are newer reviews for Bali Garden Beach Resort

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The resort facilities were amazing and in a great location. The room was nice but the bedding and bathroom could have been cleaner with new towels given throughout the stay. I'd stay here again though. The food at the Boardwalk was out of this world, we ate there all the time and it was quite reasonable in price. The kids loved the porky pig pizza and ate it for lunch and dinner every day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sars015

Dear Sars015,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding on your recent stay at our resort.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with all Bali Garden Team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed here for 3 weeks and enjoyed the stay.
We have been in bali twice in the last 6 month in different hotels.
The rooms are a good size and was very clean. You have a reasonable size Tv,
A safe for your valuables.
The shower is in the bath tub not like the previous resort we stayed in.

The room services was not the best.
I ordered a burger and chips and my wife ordered a parmasian chicken. The burger was in a cardboard box that I can live with but my wife main meal was also in a cardboard box with the normal cheesy stuff on top. It was awful. Wife could not eat it. I did comment this and there response was that that's what they do with room service that everything comes in cardboard boxes.
The previous motel we did get a tray with proper plates, knives and forks and everything we need including salt pepper etc to eat dinner in our room. And they picked up the dishes later.
In the 3 weeks we would have ordered a lot more if they serve the food in a better way.

The garden is fantastic, so many places to take it easy. A few different places to get your drinks and they have a restaurant near the beach plus they also have 2 other restaurants on the street.

Everyone was friendly. They all we're cheerful and very friendly.
Most employees were young but the previous motel we stayed in, they were a lot older and they really gave you a personal touch. They greet you each morning at breakfast and we felt like a million bucks.

The biggest downfall was the breakfast. The food was very limited and they only change a couple items each day. I did hear the same response from other people who said the same thing. They really need to do something here. The area for breakfast was great. Good view and you can sit inside or outside.

The Mosquitos wasn't a issues, they sprayed Monday,Wednesday and Friday around 4:30pm.

I emailed the resort before we left to organize a pickup from the airport and it cost around $6 Australian (60000). It only took $15 minutes from airport to resort.

A bonus with this resort is they have washing machines and dryers and cost $2.50 Australian.

If they fix the room service and breakfast this would be a amazing place to stay

Over all I did enjoy the stay. And look forward in coming back to bali.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank iiSkipper

Dear iiSkipper,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking time to write this review regarding your stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I apologies if you still found some issues regarding our room service and breakfast. I have certainly addressed those issues with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Room was sufficient although I wouldn't call it deluxe, only superior. This may be due to requesting a new room on arrival so that we could sleep. Service and price of hotel services were great. Awesome location.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Skonya

Dear Skonya,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my second time at Bali Garden. Had the best time. I was there with my two children, one 13 and the second 20. They also had the best time. So relaxing, The staff are amazing, always trying to please. The food at Boardwalk resturant was great and very cheap. A special mention to Gedu for looking after us whilst relaxing by the pool and eating at the Boadwalk. He provided great service always with a smile.We can't wait to come back. They really treat you like family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie T
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Stephanie T,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at our resort. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Bali Garden in the future

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My colleague and I got a room each for two nights. The hotel's location is perfect. Within the main shopping, dining, and swimming area and only within 5 minutes to the airport. It is easy to locate the hotel because of the two prominent attractions - Waterbom and Discovery Mall. However, there was nobody to assist the guests once we got off the taxi and there was no baggage ramp in going up to the lobby, that means guests have to carry their luggages up the 10-12 step stairs. Checking in was a breeze and we were done in less than 5 minutes.

Our rooms were at the ground floor which has a balcony that is leading to the pool and beach areas. It could have been better if we were also given a key to the balcony door so that we could have used it in going to the pool. The room was clean, bed was big and soft but I noticed that my pillows smelled like it was used in a smoking room.

The spa pool, family pool and the pool bar were all okay, good place to cool down. The Boardwalk is a big hit. You can sit and relax in their comfy chairs while sipping juice and enjoying the sight and sound of the big waves hitting the beach. The prices in the menu are also reasonable.

Wifi is free at the Boardwalk area, but being free does not justify having intermittent connection. In this day and age, it is still unimaginable to pay for your wifi connection in your room. Since I have to do something that needs internet connection, I paid 50,000 Rupiahs for 2 hours of internet connection in my room. After 38 minutes of being online, the connection was cut. The IT guy gave me a fresh internet coupon but was not able to connect ever and so I quit after trying till 11:00PM. Good thing they returned my 50,000 Rupiahs upon checkout but still it did not give me the convenience that I should have enjoyed during my stay.

Breakfast was good and they even gave us a boxed breakfast upon checkout because we checked out before the cafeteria opens.

Room Tip: Choose the ground floor rooms that have easy access to the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Papa-Caps

Dear Papa-Caps,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

We really appreciate your great review and you are right we have the best accommodation location close to everywhere.

I have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced regarding of our rooms and internet to the responsible department to ensure that this does not happen to future guest.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in the future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This hotel is great for relaxing by the poolside or beach. The hotel appeared as though it was built some time ago, but It is beautifully landscaped and the day spa is awesome. The hotel can assist you with planning day cruise trips or whatever you want to do, such as snorkeling or deep sea diving. Our vacation was wonderful and I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ella K

Dear Ella K,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden team and again we really appreciate your positive response. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.