Location on beach as good as always. Great buffet breakfast. But don't go if you're not a smoker. Almost every one who stays at the hotel smokes and give the distinct impression that they are getting their own back on non-smokers as you can't go anywhere without smoke being blown in your face and there is no segregation. It is impossible to visit the pools, restaurants and lobby without someone sitting next to you and lighting up. Compared with previous years the restaurant service was very slow, Reception was as always outstanding. The spa was broken and this was my main reason for going there. Great for smokers but if you don't like inhaling other people's smoke all day, don't bother.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta