We have stayed at the Bali gardens on 2 occasions. We love it there, beautiful people an the pools r fantastic. The boardwalk resturant is awesome. Great food at great prices. The breakfast's r a little average for choice of food. Very good omelette' though. We will be staying there again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta