“beautiful bali”

Ranked #34 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
uk
“beautiful bali”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The hotel staff are all lovely and cant do enough for you. The rooms are big, clean with lots of hot water, which is all i expect from a hotel room. The pools are all lovely, although we loved the quiteness and relaxing spa pool. Food and cocktails all very nice and reasonably priced. We had a few treatments in the spa which were well worth the money. Loved sitting at night on the big sofas looking out onto the beach. Wish we had stayed longer and will definatly return.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the car park, which wasnt the best view, but very very quite.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear sungate,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your great review and we are delighted to serve you as our guest.
Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback.
Hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in the future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (516)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is quite a nice beach resort. It's not perfect.. but nice.

The beach front bar / infinity pool combo was the best thing on earth. The drinks are reasonable and service is great. totally relaxing.. the wifi is a bit slow though (first world problem LOL )

The rooms themselves are a bit tired. They could use a bit of maintenance... new beds and pillows would be the best thing they could do... But how much time do you really spend in the room anyways! The only other thing that they need to figure out...right outside our room smelt like sewage all the time... but never smelt it inside the room.

The location is decent.. lots of shopping and restaurants near by.

I'd certainly return to this resort without hesitation!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank marhar17
Dear marhar17,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our resort.
We have certainly took note of all comments you have made regarding on our wi-fi and room maintenance. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issues.

Nevertheless, I am pleased that you have sufficient faith in us to bring this problem to our attention, thus giving us the opportunity to serve you better. If i could be any assistance in your future reservation. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This resort is my favourite in the whole of Bali!

Ive stayed here 4 times now and ill be back in December! The best part is the pools, there are 3. The Adults only pool is my favourite pool as its away from the crowd and noise of the bar pool and restaurant - although i love that pool too!

The gardens are beautiful and the resort is always clean.

The Spa and Massage are amazing! Well worth the price! Ive had the 2-3 hour massage twice now and ill defiantly be back for more! The rose petal bath at the end is just perfect.

The location is perfect! In walking distance to Waterbomb park, restaurants, the beach, markets, shops and the discovery mall.

The staff were very kind and help full - the breakfast is delicious - the restaurant is also my favourite in bali!

I will keep coming back!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank emilywanderlust
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear emilywanderlust,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at our resort.
We appreciate all points you have made in your comment, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to our resort in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 11 nights and I had a wonderful time. The staff are very friendly and polite and one lass in particular was so helpful when my flights were changed..going to Garuda office for me to purchase my new plane ticket! She arranged all with a smile. I was so impressed I wrote to management! Above and beyond!!
The gardens and pools are delightful. The breakfast was fresh and delicious. I loved the banana pancakes!
The resort is very well situated and I will definitely stay here again when next in Bali.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear acushla54,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay at our resort.
I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we really appreciate your positive response.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Just returned from spending a week in Bali, 4 nights at this resort. From the moment of reservation until check out the service was efficient and easy. The resort itself, while yes a little dated, still has the traditional Balinese style about it which I personally love. The pools were great and especially loved the Infinity Pool. The resort was clean and the staff were all friendly and welcoming. I agree with others in reference to the breakfast variety however I would not have much choice at home so it was good for what it is, a buffet breakfast. We had interconnecting rooms and they were clean and the beds very comfortable. Our rooms were however positioned near an area which at times did have a unpleasant smell but nothing that would have made us move room. We just used our door which lead directly out into the garden rather than go out the front door to this area.
The food at the Boardwalk was fantastic and the Crème Brule we had for dessert was one of the best I have ever had.

The location is great, plenty of shops, markets, convenient stores, money changes around.

Tips
Massage & Spa - can't go passed Carla's Spa they are great value and clean
Only use the Blue Bird Taxi's - light blue. They are inexpensive and always metered.
Shopping at Discovery is ok but some things no less than in Australia.

We have travelled to Bali on many occasions and like to stay at different places each time, but yes would put this back on the list of places I would stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Brodie07,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at our resort.

We have also certainly addressed the issues you experienced regarding the bad smell near your room to the responsible department to ensure that this does not happen to future guest.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in the future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Booked a deluxe room and requested late checkout on day of departure at time of booking (never received email back ), the room offered minibar and wi fi ( charges applied) stayed in room 179.
Arrived at hotel and again requested late checkout till 6pm was advised it would cost approx. $60 that was fine, but I would have to ask again on the day of departure.
Arrived in room to find no minibar, face cloths, handtowels or bath mat. Asked re minibar was advised they don't have minibars! Didn't bother with towels thought it was an oversight and would right itself next day.
Next day after room service still no face clothes/handtowel but we did get a bath mat. We also attempted to connect to internet with no success had to go into hotel lobby. We also requested dvd player none available, room service beef burger none available, pool towels none available .The pool area was not my cup of tea, nothing inviting about it and my husband cut himself on ragged stones next to the pool. I also didn't enjoy the breakfast. Morning of departure asked for late checkout was advised not available, but could stay in room until 1pm and they would store our luggage. The only positive I have is the staff were helpful and friendly. Perhaps I expected too much for $170 a night.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Madge A
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Madge A,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Here at Bali Garden we pride ourselves in both our product and services. We have enjoyed a fine reputation for many years, and we are extremely disappointed on the rare occasions when we received a justifiable customer complaint.

Your experience is certainly not in keeping with our normal standards and we would like to contact you independently to resolve the situation. I would be pleased if you contact me direct on smm@baligardenbeachresort.com in order to discuss your issues and find a satisfactory solution.

Nevertheless, I am pleased that you have sufficient faith in us to bring this problem to our attention, thus giving us the opportunity to put this right.

Once again, thank you for taking your time and it our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at the Bali gardens on 2 occasions. We love it there, beautiful people an the pools r fantastic. The boardwalk resturant is awesome. Great food at great prices. The breakfast's r a little average for choice of food. Very good omelette' though. We will be staying there again next year.

Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Brodie07
Dear Brodie07,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our resort.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I apologies if you are still not quite satisfied with our breakfast. In our daily breakfast, we provide a selection of fruits, cereals, pastries, juice, and egg station with a chef cooking eggs any style and pancakes to order.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.