Very clean in all areas including the room, probably the cleanest bali hotel ever!
Did not like people smoking in all areas including the pool area and the restaurants. Aussies were the worst, they seem to disregard all rules we have in oz. I'm sure if all public areas were non smoking you would increase occupancy. Create small obscure areas for smokers. Works in Australia!
Quiet hotel most of the time, though, the heavy beat of music played at the boardwalk and next door does penetrate the room until about midnight.
The staff were fantastic and very helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta