“Amazing”

Bali Garden Beach Resort
Ranked #35 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stayed here in April/May for a 50th! Booked our rooms through there website using reservation. Very quick at responding and if anything needed to be corrected very fast at responding! Made it very easy. Awesome staff, very friendly and polite and always up for a chat. The food is amazing and very very cheap! definitely one of the things I miss. Great selection for breakfast. The price of drinks at the pool bar were very cheap as well. Amazing views, so handy being on the beach. It is also close to both Matahari's and The Centro/Discovery Mall. Cleaners are very fast and efficient. Location is great especially if you want to be amongst everything. Very kid friendly as well and no noise problems at night. Would highly recommend this place :).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Liesha11
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Liesha11,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for your great review. We are very delighted to serve you as our guest and you are right, we have the best accommodation location close to everywhere.

Once I appreciate you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

There are newer reviews for Bali Garden Beach Resort

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The spa pool was my favorite place to hang out in this resort. The pool located in front of the beach and next to the restaurant was also nice. The main pool had to many children running around for my liking though the spa pool was adults only. Breakfast was good. The restaurant was not great, but there are a ton of restaurants walking distance from the hotel. My room was large and faced the noisy street. However I did not hear any traffic with the windows closed and curtains drawn. On a Saturday night however I did hear loud music but was still able to sleep well. The elevator did not work during my stay and I was on the third floor. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a garden view if you want a nice view If you want more space the rooms facin...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tamara G

Dear Tamara G,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest.
I apologies If you are not satisfied with one of our restaurant, but we do have many other restaurants that offers wide range of food, Ristorante Il Tempio (Italian food), Ryoshi (Japanese food) and soon we are going to open AriBar (Mexican food).
Unfortunately, during your stay we are still upgrading our elevator for the convenience of all our guest in the future. Now we have run our new elevator and it has proven to work very well.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback. Hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed here for 11 nights in May, was extremely happy with every aspect of the hotel. Nice gardens, great location right on the beach, friendly staff and spacious rooms. Large selection for breakfast, though I tend to stick to fruit and yoghurt as I'm not a big breakfast eater. Drink prices and food prices at the pool were very good, an all round great experience.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are a little nicer and face away from the road, but I had friends staying in the superi...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank HaveYouEatenYet

Dear Kfurey,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at our resort.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future. If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed at the Bali garden for just one night, and wish we'd stayed a bit longer.

Hotel setting right on the beach front was beautiful and the grounds of the hotel were great.

Room was a good size and cool! Didn't venture out in Kuta much but had dinner in the hotel restaurant in the evening and it was really nice.

Would happily recommend especially if you need a decent hotel near the airport!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisa T

Dear Lisa T,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay at our resort.
I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed here twice during our Bali holiday. Check-in was very efficient and we felt welcome from when the taxi door was opened. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed with a balcony overlooking the lily pond. The choices for dining are fantastic, there really is no need to venture out of the hotel. The Beach Bar and Boardwalk Restaurant are located right on the beach with amazing views stretching up to Seminyak and beyond offering plenty of seating and lounges. We witnessed more than one spectacular sunset. The Italian restaurant, Il Tempio, serves contemporary Italian cuisine and is a must! All the Resort and service staff are friendly and we certainly did not experience anything but welcoming and hospitable service contrary to what some other reviewers have mentioned. The location could not be better. There is a shopping center next door featuring the usual suspects- Starbucks, BK, Pizza Hut and plenty of options for retail therapy. The water park is directly opposite. Considering the rates charged this is a very good value Resort. The smallest amount of research and the prices will inform visitors what to expect in Kuta so don't book here expecting a 5 star, lavish, couples getaway and then whinge on TA that it was not what you expected!! Nusa Dua is 10 minutes away for those looking for a quieter and higher brand product (be prepared to pay a lot more!). Overall a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ooveen
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Ooveen,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at our resort. We appreciate all points you have made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer serve, and guest well being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Bali Garden Beach Resort in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Just got back, staying 12 nights. This is the 3rd time we have stayed here, and will stay here again. The rooms are clean, but bathroom needs updating. The gardens are just beautiful and so are the staff. Organised by email what rooms we wanted, although they would not confirm this, when we arrived we got the ones we wanted. Boardwalk rest is just beautifil and reasonably priced. The best part of the resort is deffs the beach bar, komang, juni and lola looked after us like family. The view from here is to die for, and u can relax here and meet so many different people from around the world. Can't wait to be back at the bar watching the sunsets
Until next year, keep those bintangs on ice.
The Gigneys

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jodie G

Dear Jodie G,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest.

We have also certainly taken note of your comments about our bathrooms. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 8 nights with our 2 kids (a 4 and a 5 year old) in a family room and I can honestly say that it was the most relaxing holiday I've ever had the kids loved the pool at first I thought why would you have a swim up bar right next to the kids pool but after the first day I worked it out mum and dad could be enjoying a cool drink while the still watching ghe kids in the kiddy pool oh word to the wise if kids having fun offends you and the splash of people diving in to the pool bothers you go to the adults only pool dont get your back up at familys having harmless fun. The resturant good was nice but after a few days the menu gets a little bit old it really does need a revamp but the food that is on there is beautiful and fairly priced the atmosphere of the resturant is totally lifted by the staff there Kris the captain of the board walk is anazing she takes the time to remember your and your kids names and the rest of the staff are more then helpful . The room we stayed in was a family room on the bottom floor there are pros and cons of these rooms ill list the pros first
Comfortable and roomy
You get a 20 L bottle of drinking water in a cooler heaps easyer to vonvince kids to drink from that then always running to stop thrm drinking from the tap
Enclosed court yard away from the street stos little "explorers" getting to far if they give you the slip

Ok now the cons
The hall way to these rooms is noisey if you have some inconsiderate geusts like we had lucky the staff moved them on as there spoilt brat of a 14 year old daughter wanted to get drunk and wouldnt take no for an answer ( we heard everything just shows how noise travels down those halls)
The curtain separating the king bed from the kids bed gives no privacy I feel there needs to be a seperate room for the kids beds as mum and dad get no privacy for any " mum and dad time"
And the drainage in the bathroom waz very slow after a 5min shower yhe water was up to you ankles but meh thats a small price to pay for good water pressure and hot water

The breakfast was awesome the only complaint was the bacon its deep fried not pan fried so its crispy I mean really crispy but every thing else is just divine lots of freash fruit and asian and western food so theres lots to choose from

All in all this is the nicest place ive stayed in while in bali I would recomend this hotel to any one with or with out kids it in the less stressed part of kuta ( south kuta) I love it

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank murrayh86

Dear murrayh86,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay with us.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. However I apologies if you still found some issues whilst staying at our resort.
We have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced to the responsible department. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. I am pleased that you have sufficient faith in us to bring this problem to our attention, thus giving us the opportunity to put this right.

Once again, thank you for taking your time and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.