we have just returned home (23rd may ) after another mint trip ,the staff at this resort are its best asset and full marks for sanna and widi ,they go out of there way to keep everyone happy and feel welcome,it was our 3rd stay in a year and wont be the last ,if they do a couple of simple changes to the resort it would be so much better ,front steps need a hand rail,as older people are strugling sometimes as the steps are steep and deep ,it could be done easy,room service needs attention,cardboard boxes and plastic knives and forks arnt the go.anyway apart from that a very enjoyable trip for all ,cheers big col.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta