“home from home”

Bali Garden Beach Resort
Ranked #34 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 26 May 2014

we have just returned home (23rd may ) after another mint trip ,the staff at this resort are its best asset and full marks for sanna and widi ,they go out of there way to keep everyone happy and feel welcome,it was our 3rd stay in a year and wont be the last ,if they do a couple of simple changes to the resort it would be so much better ,front steps need a hand rail,as older people are strugling sometimes as the steps are steep and deep ,it could be done easy,room service needs attention,cardboard boxes and plastic knives and forks arnt the go.anyway apart from that a very enjoyable trip for all ,cheers big col.

Room Tip: all rooms are fine
1  Thank colin m
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear colin m,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at our resort.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely share your comments with Sana and Widi and Bali Garden team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service,

I have also taken note of your comments about our stair rails and room service. Please rest assure that we are taking appropriate measure to address the problem and prevent future occurrences.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,691)

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Spent 1 week at Bali Gardens beach resort, it's the perfect place to stay for family holiday. Close to everything easy to get around kuta. Pool area and broad walk resturant are great place to relax and enjoy the food and drinks. Such fantastic service from all the staff. Hotel offers everything you need, ie money exchange small shop, cheap WIfi in reception area and free WIfi around the resort. Would recommend this resort to anyone wanting great family getaway

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Moynlaraine M

Dear Moynlaraine M,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay in our resort.
I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Recently stayed at the Bali Garden for 8 nights and had 3 rooms on the pool level. Beautifully located - great staff - close to everything - would definitely choose this hotel again. Staff were very helpful and deluxe rooms were very spacious. Loved sitting in pool area and looking at beach - amazing place.

Room Tip: Pool level rooms are a great location if you have children.
1  Thank Athena F

Dear Athena F,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay at our resort.
I will pass on your comments to Bali Garden Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Centrally located in the heart of Kuta, very clean with friendly helpful staff. This hotel has seen better days and is looking a little tired. This is reflected in the excellent room rates. Rooms functional with everthing working, good lighting in bathroom, TV a bit dated with poor reception, loud air con. Great breakfasts and not bad food in restaurants. Great poolside bar/restaurant area on the beachfront. Perfect for family groups, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Why not splurge and go for the villas?

Dear Peter C,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you very much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at our resort. We appreciate all points you have made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Bali Garden Resort in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stayed here in April/May for a 50th! Booked our rooms through there website using reservation. Very quick at responding and if anything needed to be corrected very fast at responding! Made it very easy. Awesome staff, very friendly and polite and always up for a chat. The food is amazing and very very cheap! definitely one of the things I miss. Great selection for breakfast. The price of drinks at the pool bar were very cheap as well. Amazing views, so handy being on the beach. It is also close to both Matahari's and The Centro/Discovery Mall. Cleaners are very fast and efficient. Location is great especially if you want to be amongst everything. Very kid friendly as well and no noise problems at night. Would highly recommend this place :).

2  Thank Liesha11

Dear Liesha11,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for your great review. We are very delighted to serve you as our guest and you are right, we have the best accommodation location close to everywhere.

Once I appreciate you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The spa pool was my favorite place to hang out in this resort. The pool located in front of the beach and next to the restaurant was also nice. The main pool had to many children running around for my liking though the spa pool was adults only. Breakfast was good. The restaurant was not great, but there are a ton of restaurants walking distance from the hotel. My room was large and faced the noisy street. However I did not hear any traffic with the windows closed and curtains drawn. On a Saturday night however I did hear loud music but was still able to sleep well. The elevator did not work during my stay and I was on the third floor. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a garden view if you want a nice view If you want more space the rooms facin...
1  Thank Tamara G

Dear Tamara G,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest.
I apologies If you are not satisfied with one of our restaurant, but we do have many other restaurants that offers wide range of food, Ristorante Il Tempio (Italian food), Ryoshi (Japanese food) and soon we are going to open AriBar (Mexican food).
Unfortunately, during your stay we are still upgrading our elevator for the convenience of all our guest in the future. Now we have run our new elevator and it has proven to work very well.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback. Hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed here for 11 nights in May, was extremely happy with every aspect of the hotel. Nice gardens, great location right on the beach, friendly staff and spacious rooms. Large selection for breakfast, though I tend to stick to fruit and yoghurt as I'm not a big breakfast eater. Drink prices and food prices at the pool were very good, an all round great experience.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are a little nicer and face away from the road, but I had friends staying in the superi...
1  Thank HaveYouEatenYet

Dear Kfurey,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future. If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.