“easyjet hotel”

HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta
Ranked #80 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This hotel, new and with small rooms, simpele, reminds me to easyJet, because of the colour orange.

Personaly i like a more local hotel. And Being in a closed village where there is nog much to do, it is bot a hotel to stay more than ons day. There is a lot of noise. Nut for a short stay and excursion to bromo it is OK.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
HARRISRiverview, Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear GOlumbus,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta – Bali.

Thank you for your brief review and I am delighted to learn that you have a good time on your one night stay with us.

I am looking forward to having you as one of our guests again soon.

There are newer reviews for HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We enjoy the breakfast & the Balinese massage by Nungki & Sri during our trip to Bali end last month.
Comment for the management is to look at the air conditioning maintenance area to improve the coolness as some are not cold enough.

With best regards

Vincent

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vincent661

Dear Mr Vincent,

Greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta.

I would like to thank you for extending your staying experience with us to the TripAdvisor readers.

Glad to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel services and enjoyed the spa and our breakfast.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The receptionists were hospitable and friendly, especially Agrm and Mira who attended to our troublesome needs. The service was brilliant, the room service was pleasant and the breakfast eggs and pancakes were scrumptious a must-try!!

In our room, the attached shower hose came off a few times, but it was no big problem overall. I would also suggest having an elevated flooring to separate the bathroom and the room as the water seeped out easily and it was slippery. In conclusion we find this a good hotel and worth the money.

Room Tip: We requested for a pool view, but was given a river view. But in my personal opinion it isn't th...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Elise C,

Greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta – Bali.

Thank you for your comments posted on TripAdvisor recounting your recent stay at our hotel and I highly appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience with fellow TripAdvisor readers.

We value greatly our clients, We strive for ways to monitor and ensure that we are providing the level of facilities and services that our guests deserve and expect.

Moreover, in regards to your comment on bathroom issue, we are in high efforts to work together on it and resolve it and I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Once again, thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you at HARRIS Riverview soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Where do I start? We have just returned from our first international family vacation to Bali. From the second we arrived we felt at ease with our children being on the premises. I had emailed the hotel prior to our arrival to arrange a day spa appointment for my daughter and her friend (6.& 7 years old) and everything was like clockwork! While I originally was apprehensive Bout leaving my young child in a day spa, once I met the staff I knew that they were in great hands and I didn't have anything to worry about. The girls had a great time and once they were done it was my turn... WOW! Amazing massage and the best I have ever experienced... And so cheap for a hotel spa!
We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and on the 2nd night our air on broke. We had a technician in within 10 minutes trying to fix the problem and because it couldn't be fixed, we moved rooms. This wasn't an issue for me... Porter came to our door and basically did the move for us.
There was nothing that they wouldn't do for us... 10pm massages, midnight juices (fantastic juice bar inside!!) and anything else you could think of it was done instantly.
On our second last night our daughter it very sick and had a temp of 40 degrees. The staff were amazing, advising me that it would be better if we took her to the hospital and the hotel driver would take us there and stay with us while they treated her. Fortunately the ibuprofen kicked in and within 3 hours she was back to normal... But they were so helpful and so reassuring...
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone with children. Having the option on them in another room wi you instead of an interconnecting door that anyone could have access to meant the world to me. Loved the Harris and can't wait to return soon!

Room Tip: I know people have said don't book a river view suite but our family loved this. The river isn...
2  Thank Kyelee T
HARRISRiverview, Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Kyelee T,

Friendly and warm greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali,

Thank you for staying with us and for spending some of your time to post a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It is our entire pleasure to be of your service and I am glad to hear that you had a most enriching and distinctive experience at our hotel.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you again to our warm and hospitality in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We had a fantastic time in Bali & a very comfortable stay at Harris Riverview. We had the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit & it worked out very well for our family of 5. Each day we returned from sight seeing & walked into a spic & span clean room. Having breakfast included was fantastic as it started our day off well.

The staff were always extra friendly & pleasant & tried to help us with any queries etc. the only down side would have to be that there English is not great at all.

Also the kids club was not all it is made out to be, not sure if this was to do with our kids being the only ones using it on the day or not?? Our children are 11,9 & 8 so were happy enough to entertain themselves, but when we returned after 3hrs to pick them up they were in the big alone having a right ole' fun time & no minder in sight!

To finish on a positive note though.... we would return as it was family friendly & very affordable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Char Andy H

Dear CharAndy2013,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta – Bali.

First of all, I would like to thank you for sparing your time to write a review of your experience staying at our hotel and sharing it to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am happy to learn that in most aspects you were satisfied with your staying experiences and found the accommodation a perfect value.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns about our kids club english speaking staffs. It is through such communication that we are given the opportunity to evaluate our performance and focus on the areas that need to be addressed, ensuring we deliver the standard of service that our guests expect from us.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcoming your family again to our warm and hospitality in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

If you do not compare this hotel to those high end hotel, this hotel is actually fantastic. Clean and spacious room, nice staff, great pool and facilities!!! What more can you ask for? Street food are just outside the hotel with 24 hour K mart. A perfect choice for vegetarian as Laughing Buddha Vegetarian store is just outside.

1  Thank AlfredNeo
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Mr. BensonNeo,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.
I personally thank you for extending your wonderful and great staying experience with us to the Trip Advisor readers.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel services & product. My Team and I are happy to be of your service.

Your future arrival in Bali is truly awaited and we look forward to welcoming you again at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Well, this actually a good hotel with a good room and quite big for a standar room. But when I checked in they make it difficult with my reservation and wanted many things. They even wanted my friends ID & Card which for the room I already paid by my self and it should be not a problem.

They even gave me a wrong room with someone inside so I move to another room again.
The AC was leaking so much in room, I asked the reception to fixed it but it still leaking.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

Dear Mr. Giannilucha,

Thank you for choosing HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta as your place to stay, and for posting a review on the TripAdvisor.

It concerns me to learn that you have inconveniently encountered an experienced during the check in process and also AC condition during your stay, kindly accept my apology for the discomfort it has caused you.

Please note that we do a very strict data collection for all bookings from online travel agents, according to the conditions agreed by the hotel and agents. As well as the completeness of the data from all of our guests.

Again, thank you for staying at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta and also the comments, it will helps us to improve our hotel quality.

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.