“Spacey, comfort, simple, clean” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta

HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta
Ranked #79 of 249 Hotels in Kuta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Spacey, comfort, simple, clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is really nice. I like our room because it's clean, comfort, spacey, simple. All of interior is designed in orange. Its location is a little bit far from kuta beach, but we can walk through jl. Raya kuta to jl. Pantai kuta about 20 minutes.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
HARRISRiverview, Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear Ms. Sylvia,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta – Bali.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to post a comment of your experience with us on TripAdvisor.Com.

I was happy to hear that you have found our accommodation a perfect value and overall you had a good time and enjoyed your stay.

Once again thank you and I hope I will have the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

HARRISly yours

The Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Bath, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

This was our last destination after travelling through South East Asia. It was nice and the room was massive only stayed for one night, could do with a shuttle service to the Main Street but KFC is over the road. Food prices a little expensive and breakfast is only served until ten, we woke up late meaning we didn't get it, could do with being served until 11 for the lazy people like me. :) otherwise lovely and would recommend, nice looking pools but didn't get a chance to go in one due to heavy rainfall.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr. Josh L,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for taking the time to give your wonderful review at the TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn that in most aspects you were satisfied with your staying experiences.

Once again, I thank you for your valuable review, and we sincerely look forward to welcoming again at our hotel on your next trip to Bali.

Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

The hotel atmosphere is friendly and cozy. The theme of orange gives you a cheerful feeling. The staffs are helpful and good in spoken English. I had a welcome drink from them when I check-in!

The room is spacious and comfortable with living room and bedroom separated. The hotel amenities are limited, it’s best to get your own well prepared. The TV channels have many selections from various languages. Not to forget they provide two TVs in living room and bedroom. The sofa in living room is big enough to sleep one person.

The bed and pillow is comfortable. They provide scented candle at side table which you can light up if you prefer.

There is a mini cooking corner with stove beside the dining area, you may request kitchenware if you decide to cook on your own.

I got a room with pool view and it was better than facing the road. It was quiet and peaceful. The swimming pool is clean and child friendly, an evening swim before bedtime is splendid!
The hotel location is only 10mins drive away from Kuta, beachfront. Taxi is easy with the help of receptionist. Only choose Taxi under ‘Bluebird’ as they run by meter. Minimum call cab fee is Rp30,000 which consider reasonable.

I had a wonderful stay. If I return to Bali, I will stay here again!

Room Tip: Request pool view and high-floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Handison,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta.

Thank you for staying with us and for spending some of your time to post a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that our product and level of service have fulfilled your expectation and we are pleased to know that you have found our accommodation a perfect value.

On behalf of our entire family, I would like to inform you that we are glad to be off your service and we look forward to welcoming you again at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

This hotel, new and with small rooms, simpele, reminds me to easyJet, because of the colour orange.

Personaly i like a more local hotel. And Being in a closed village where there is nog much to do, it is bot a hotel to stay more than ons day. There is a lot of noise. Nut for a short stay and excursion to bromo it is OK.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear GOlumbus,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta – Bali.

Thank you for your brief review and I am delighted to learn that you have a good time on your one night stay with us.

I am looking forward to having you as one of our guests again soon.

HARRISly yours

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

We enjoy the breakfast & the Balinese massage by Nungki & Sri during our trip to Bali end last month.
Comment for the management is to look at the air conditioning maintenance area to improve the coolness as some are not cold enough.

With best regards

Vincent

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vincent661
Dear Mr Vincent,

Greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta.

I would like to thank you for extending your staying experience with us to the TripAdvisor readers.

Glad to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel services and enjoyed the spa and our breakfast.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

The receptionists were hospitable and friendly, especially Agrm and Mira who attended to our troublesome needs. The service was brilliant, the room service was pleasant and the breakfast eggs and pancakes were scrumptious a must-try!!

In our room, the attached shower hose came off a few times, but it was no big problem overall. I would also suggest having an elevated flooring to separate the bathroom and the room as the water seeped out easily and it was slippery. In conclusion we find this a good hotel and worth the money.

Room Tip: We requested for a pool view, but was given a river view. But in my personal opinion it isn't th...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear Elise C,

Greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta – Bali.

Thank you for your comments posted on TripAdvisor recounting your recent stay at our hotel and I highly appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience with fellow TripAdvisor readers.

We value greatly our clients, We strive for ways to monitor and ensure that we are providing the level of facilities and services that our guests deserve and expect.

Moreover, in regards to your comment on bathroom issue, we are in high efforts to work together on it and resolve it and I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Once again, thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you at HARRIS Riverview soon.

Perth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Where do I start? We have just returned from our first international family vacation to Bali. From the second we arrived we felt at ease with our children being on the premises. I had emailed the hotel prior to our arrival to arrange a day spa appointment for my daughter and her friend (6.& 7 years old) and everything was like clockwork! While I originally was apprehensive Bout leaving my young child in a day spa, once I met the staff I knew that they were in great hands and I didn't have anything to worry about. The girls had a great time and once they were done it was my turn... WOW! Amazing massage and the best I have ever experienced... And so cheap for a hotel spa!
We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and on the 2nd night our air on broke. We had a technician in within 10 minutes trying to fix the problem and because it couldn't be fixed, we moved rooms. This wasn't an issue for me... Porter came to our door and basically did the move for us.
There was nothing that they wouldn't do for us... 10pm massages, midnight juices (fantastic juice bar inside!!) and anything else you could think of it was done instantly.
On our second last night our daughter it very sick and had a temp of 40 degrees. The staff were amazing, advising me that it would be better if we took her to the hospital and the hotel driver would take us there and stay with us while they treated her. Fortunately the ibuprofen kicked in and within 3 hours she was back to normal... But they were so helpful and so reassuring...
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone with children. Having the option on them in another room wi you instead of an interconnecting door that anyone could have access to meant the world to me. Loved the Harris and can't wait to return soon!

Room Tip: I know people have said don't book a river view suite but our family loved this. The river isn...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kyelee T
HARRISRiverview, Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear Kyelee T,

Friendly and warm greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali,

It is our entire pleasure to be of your service and I am glad to hear that you had a most enriching and distinctive experience at our hotel.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you again to our warm and hospitality in the not too distant future.