“Good Service”

Ranked #78 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good Service”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Yesterday I have a trip to bali.. and reservation with online travel.
overall this hotel very very good and service from employee excellent..
nice room
nice breakfast
nice employee
like a private pool in front of my room.. oh my god very nice

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear Bapak Handy,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Harris Riverview Kuta Bali!

I sincerely want to thank you to drop us this positive review and share with other guests your experience of Harris Riverview. Nice room, nice breakfast, nice employee and excellent service. Those comments will be passed on to my team as a good motivation for their hard work.

Once again thank you for staying with us at Harris Riverview Kuta Bali and we look forward to welcoming again on your next stay to Bali.

Sampai ketemu lagi Pak!
The Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Mackinac Island, Michigan
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Its a funky little hotel in Kuta. There are several Harris Hotels in Bali so be sure when you book you know which one and where it is located. Nice place with awesome pools four different ones in weird locations just wander around you will run into a pool. The breakfast was good the welcome drink was tasty too. The staff are real friendly and outgoing and make you feel welcome. The theme at Harris is orange everything I liked the decor modern and funky. I am glad I waited to book this place I got a great deal on last minute booking. I would stay here again but would wait to nab a last minute deal. I think the price is a little high at full price for it's location you can find a hotel right near Kuta beach for the same price. Taxi and time in traffic may be worth looking near central Kuta. Satisfied with my stay here overall.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Harris Riverview Kuta Bali.
It is great that you have enjoyed our Harris orange color, modern deco and funky. The orange color is also representing Harris Healthy lifestyle concept.
The Hotel provide free shuttle bus transportation to nearby famous places such as Kuta Beach, Beachwalk mall, waterboom, Joger etc.. Shuttle schedule is available at reception and our Harris players will be happy to give you the information.

Our customer feedback is the most precious source of information to consistently improve our product and service. Once again, thank you for dropping us a review. Your comments will be passed on to my team as a good motivation for their hard work.

Once again, thank you for staying with us at Harris Riverview Kuta Bali and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Sampai jumpa,
Medan, Indonesia
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

It was such a pleasure to stay in this hotel for 3 nights. Just 1word to describe the entire hotel : "awesome".. Friendly staff, good service, good breakfast, nice and clean room. We just need to pay around $50/night with the entire facilities. Would like to recommended this hotel to anyone who looking for a affordable hotel with such a great facilities. Can't wait to stay at this hotel for my next visit..

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Dear Ms Erlina,

Thank you for staying with us at Harris Riverview Kuta Bali. It was a real pleasure having you with us for 3nights. Thank you for sharing with other guests your awesome experience of Harris Riverview.

It is such a delight to read that you have enjoyed our friendly staff, good service, good breakfast, nice and clean rooms, great facilities. This will be passed on to my team as a good motivation for their good work.

We feel the same like you... can't wait to see you back... he..
Once again thank you for staying with us at Harris Riverview Kuta Bali and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Bali.

Gamxie
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Main reason I booked Harris, is for my kid to have some activities. And yes they have various activities for kids and she enjoyed them. Nice and spacious gym, 4 different types of swimming pools. Loads of international channel, a very spacious room and of course not forgetting the staff. They were great.
Bad- Breakfast definitely needs to be improved. Air con- Almost more than half the rooms had faulty aircons. I already had anticipated this, as I go through reviews before flying. So many complains from other guests on air con and yet I was given a room with faulty air con. Only after my wife making a scene did they change our room.(Which was after half a day) And the irony is, before changing rooms, they guaranteed me that this room's air con would be perfect. Which means, they already know which are the rooms having spoilt air cons.

Room Tip: Upon reaching your room, do not unpack your things and check the air con condition. If the air is no...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Harris Riverview Kuta Bali. I do apologize that our buffet breakfast was not to your taste. We have extensive and well defined Harris hotels breakfast standards and I will make sure that our standards are well applied.
Sorry that your room temperature was too hot. We are progressing to upgrade each respective Harris room and residences units for a chiller comfort.

Well noted that you have enjoyed our gymnasium, 4 swimming pools, very spacious rooms, international tv channels and our great staff. It feels good to read that your daughter has enjoyed our hotel activities.

Our customer feedback is our best source of information to always improve our product and service and thank you for writing us a review.
Once again, thank you for staying with us at Harris Riverview Bali and I look forward to serving you better on your next stay to Bali.

Harrisly Yours,
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed for 8 nights. Pool View room. The stay was excellent. Impressive Buffet Breakfast. Hotel rate is affordable . Good value for money. Close to Kuta and walking distance to shooping areas and beach. Amazign staff and great hospitality.
Would'nt mind to stay there again if we ever visit Bali.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side are better
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Mr./Mrs Indranil,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Harris hotel & residences Riverview Kuta Bali. It is great to read that you had an excellent stay with us and thank you for sharing with other guests your experience of Harris Riverview Kuta Bali.

Harris Riverview is a strategic location between Kuta, Legian and the International Airport of Denpasar Bali. Although some spots are at a walking distance, we also provide free shuttle transportation to the famous Kuta Beach, some entertainment spots and shopping centers .

Once again thank you for staying with us at Harris Riverview Kuta Bali.
We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Harrisly Yours,
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Good Choice to stay in Harris Riverview. Nice and cozy Room with balcony. Got fresh welcoming drink, delicious breakfast..politely and helpfully staff. Amazing Hotel in strategic area.. Hope we'll comeback soon ..

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Mrs Ema,

It is great to read that you have enjoyed our hotel and thank you to drop us a review which contribute to level up our online ranking.

Each guest is served a welcome drink upon check in as to illustrate our healthy lifestyle. It is made of pure papaya and orange with no added sugar and no ice. Our breakfast is a large buffet breakfast which caters for Asian and Western taste.

We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Bali.

Sampai ketemu lagi,
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights in Harris Riverview Bali. It was the first time I stayed in Harris in Bali and my first impression is : It is a nice hotel with Very Good service at affordable price. It is close to Kuta area and airport. I stayed in double room which has useful amenities, free WIFI, hairdryer, safety box and coffee maker. Free shuttle is provided and it is really helpful. I took this shuttle to go to Kuta area, and I could easily walk down the street to the beach or Kuta Square. That is great!!! My daughter really enjoyed swimming in the kids pool. There are 4 big swimming pools here. Nice and clean...Hotel Staffs are very friendly. I really enjoyed staying in Harris Riverview !!!! I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Definitely I will choose this hotel for my next trip to Bali. Keep up a good work, Harris !! Keep up your good service !!! XoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxoxoxooxxoXoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxOxoxoxoxooxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxXoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoXoxoxoxooxoxxooxoxoxxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxooxooxooxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoXoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxxooxoxoxoxo

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Mrs Mery,

Once again, thank you very much for staying with us at Harris hotel & residences Riverview Bali and thank you for your time to write us a review.

It is well noted that you have enjoyed your room, our service, free shuttle bus, enjoyed swimming in our pools.
We also provide free access to fitness center, our Harris boutique has a variety of Harris merchandise, souvenirs of Bali at affordable price.
Harris Cafe has a selection of dishes from Healthy dishes, Harris Riverview signature dishes but also our Juice Bar which promote the fruit juice of the month ; as our motto to deliver Healthy lifestyle.

It is great to read that you would recommend Harris Riverview to your friends and family.
Once again thank you for staying with us Mrs Mery and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Sampai jumpa!