We just returned from staying at the Kuta Sea View Hotel. The location of the hotel was good, as was the service in the hotel.
We booked the Deluxe Studio Suite with the four poster bed. It was one of the most expensive rooms.The room was very dark and had no view at all. I felt we could have done better for the money.
There is little to no 'Sea View' from this hotel. Someone built a 6 foot wall on the beach front which blocks most of the view.
The food was great, the restaurant was very clean.
Overall- for location good-but I feel you could do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali