Check in/Room: We stayed in Dec 2013 for 5 nights at the Kuta Seaview Boutique. The offer had included free transport and we were promptly picked up at the airport by the hotel cab. Check in was smooth. I had booked a Lanai Garden View room and we were told we were upgraded to a better room that was larger in size and had a view. We agreed to the upgrade only to realize that the room had no view and no balcony. Room was clean and functional. One tip is if you are upgraded, make sure you physically check out both the rooms before you agree.
Staff/hospitality: The staff are very friendly and hospitable. They are willing to accomodate any special requests. We also used the spa services and it was excellent.
Location: The hotel is very close to the beach and no question is a great location. The beach, shopping and many dining options are within walking distance. Overall the grounds are very well maintained.
Tours: I booked a car for us to go on a tour of Bali the next day at the hotel tour desk. Not sure if there was miscommunication but the taxi did not show up the next day morning. The hotel staff could not contact the driver! So, we had to make adjustments and take a trip the next day. This time we booked through MBA tours which turned out to be perfect. Don't forget to ask for a discounted price and an English speaking guide/driver! There are two MBA tour booths within a very short walk of the hotel.
The hotel restaurant was nice and the service was excellent. It felt a bit pricey for the food being offered. The breakfast was good.
Check out was smooth. The only thing that surprised me was that I had to pay for the cab for the trip to airport. The booking had said and I quote "With minimum 3 nights stays, will get free Hotel transfer to Airport"; I was told that the transport was only to get to the hotel from airport and not the return. While this is a minor point, felt that could have been really clarified at the time of reservation.
Overall, it was a great 5 nights in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali