I stayed in a bungalow and it was very well-appointed. The A/C was cold, the bathroom was large, and the bed was very comfortable. Kuta isn't exactly known for its wonderful food, but the restaurant in the hotel served some food dishes.
If I was returning to Kuta, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali