I have stayed at Kuta Seaview 7 times now and it is an amazing hotel. This hotel is always warm and welcoming with outstanding staff who are extremely friendly and helpful. The grounds and gardens which the hotel is set among, combine a traditional and modern Balinese atmosphere which is well maintained and always looks extremely green and lush. This hotel has a beautiful swimming pool with is maintained and well looked after by amazing pool staff.
Over my numerous visits to Kuta Seaview all staff members are outstanding, always welcoming with a friendly smile. From the staff in the restaurant, security guards, pool and spa employees, room cleaners, gardeners and management team, all staff members make me (my partner, family and friends) feel extremely welcome and valued, whilst holidaying at this family friendly hotel. The location of Kuta Seaview is outstanding, located right across from Kuta beach and between the buzzing activity of Poppies lane 1 and 2. Although Poppies 1 and 2 can at times seem very busy and hectic, the grounds of Kuta Seaview do a great job at removing you from the busy Balinese life outside the hotel grounds and make you feel highly relaxed through a combination of lovely grounds and friendly staff.
Over my numerous stays at Kuta Seaview I have witnessed the hotel transform through vigorous renovation into an amazing, and my number one recommended place to stay in Bali. The rooms at the hotel are nice and large with a huge bed in an outstandingly clean room. The hotel provides bottled water daily and clean the room in a swift and prompt manner always with a smile. Guests are also treated to an array of cable TV stations, in many different languages which I always find a small but nice luxury to have when travelling. Kuta Seaview also provide transfer services to and from the airport, which always make arriving in Bali after a long flight much easier.
After visiting Bali over 20 times I look forward to returning to Kuta Seaview, my second home and highly recommend this outstanding hotel to all my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 91 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to new Royal Ocean Suite the highest ones which located on 4th floor ( opens 2018 ) , beautiful traditional Balinese cottages are also available situated on the ground floor with very high in demand , all rooms and cottages are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali