We had 4 days at the Kuta Seaview and it was a fantastic break. I had only paid for a standard room but we were given an upgrade to a 3rd floor beach-facing room and it was heavenly. There was a large balcony which caught the afternoon breezes, and it was magical watching the sunset every night. The room was large, modern and comfortable and I couldn't fault the bathroom. The buffet breakfast is first class, and the lady running the egg station is an absolute gem, remembering every order and having it delivered to the table. The pool is the cleanest I have encountered in over 30 years of travelling to Bali, I hope the standards are maintained. The staff is young, enthusiastic and friendly. The location is second to none, easy access to the beach, shopping and restaurants leave little time for boredom. I will definitely return to the Kuta Seaview.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali