This is our second stay at this hotel (first stay in 2012) and for this trip we booked from 10-12 April to celebrate my wife's birthday and also making this our first overseas trip with our 1 year old daughter. Booked the garden room as we like the cozy garden set up.
Smooth check in and was given room 145. Nice room with flat screen tv, comfortable bed, sofa and 5 star amenities. Overall very nice! Housekeeping staff went out of their way to make towel animals and place Balinese bedtime stories on our beds every evening. Great service!
Good buffet breakfast but lacks variety after 2 days of similar food.
Our compliments to the restaurant waitress by the name of Nanik/ Hanik. She remembers my daughter's name after asking once in the first day, definitely a plus point in the service line! When we were looking for yoghurt for our daughter's breakfast, she went out of her way to bring a bowl of cold fresh yoghurt from the kitchen, instead of pointing to the buffet line. Noticed that she meticulously keeps everything in order, even to arranging the serving cutlery on the buffet line whenever there is are no guests on the buffet. Well done!
Trainees need to be kept on their toes and learn to smile =)
Here's the major upset!
HOTELS SHOULD NOT SELL ROOMS WITHIN THE PROXIMITY OF UPGRADE WORKS !
To make matters worse, the construction works are being carried out in the room behind us. They are literally banging and drilling the wall that separates our rooms. There are signs around the hotel apologizing for the upgrade works, but seriously, the hotel should not even be selling rooms that are affected. A huge let down!
Totally ruined our relaxing mornings after breakfast especially when our daughter takes a nap after breakfast!
Overall a great hotel to stay. Watch out for upgrade works as it might take a while to complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali