Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$641
US$109
Agoda.com
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$65
US$97
US$79
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$84
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$189
US$164
Agoda.com
Bintang Bali Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$96
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$78
Agoda.com
Febri's Hotel & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$56
US$180
US$159
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$79
1,623 results
All reviewsbetween poppiesvivo restaurantdeluxe gardenopposite the beachthird floorfree upgradeno elevatorpool arearecommend this resortbeachwalk mallwelcome drinklocation is excellenthard rock caferestaurant staffbuffet breakfastdvd playerbusy street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Strategically located along the Kuta Beach, with lots of shops nearby.
The staffs are very attentive to our needs.
Rooms are ok, clean , typical Balinese style, with wood furnitures .... As long as you are not the extreme fussy type.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Cck200
KUTA SEAVIEW B, General Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Cck200,
Thank you for your time to share your feedback about your stay experience with us. It is very honor to have such good comment, and we are so happy to hear some highlight of your review on our staff that that are very attentive and also the Typical of Balinese style that our resort offers. thank you !
we look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us in near future.

With best regards,

wayan wirasa
resident manager

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This boutique style hotel is in a very good Kuta location on the beachfront between Poppies Lane I & II. But the rooms themselves don’t have any view of the water. The deluxe rooms are clean & well presented although our air conditioner or fridge did not function 100%. The pool is very pleasant with plenty of very comfy lounges. The food in the restaurant is absolutely fantastic. We celebrated a birthday with 18 people in the private function room & the service & food was superb. We enjoyed going across the road to the beach for a cold beer and massage at sunset.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
KUTA SEAVIEW B, General Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear CriketGirlDarwin,
Warmest Greeting from Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, Kuta Beach - Bali.
We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Bali and for sharing your appreciation with us.
We are delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel.
Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.
thank also for the feed back given to us on Air Conditinoer and Fridge , the issue have been discussed on board and action have been taken to ensure these issue will not happen again.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again to Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa , .

Your sincerely,

Wayan Wirasa
Resident Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed at this excellent resort for 8 nights during the month of april.
I immediately experienced the excellency of this resort at check in. In fact, I arrived at 0100 am in the hotel and despite the hour I was welcomed and taken care of immediately, with a smile and excellent service. The room was amazing, a view in the garden with a nice balcony where you can relax especially at night and enjoy the quiet atmosphere.
The restaurant people are amazing, always smiling and welcoming, providing fast and efficient service. I used the in room service more than once and believe me I had never experienced a better service. Few times the food was delivered to my room by the same waiter (Ketut) and I was really impressed. So polite, so outstanding! I also tried the spa few times and believe me you want to try it too!!! It is absolutely worth! My masseur was Agus, and he was simply outstanding!
The housekeeping staff made my room so comfortable at all times, with two services per day! Wow!!!!! Great!!!
The breakfast offers a variety of excellent dishes, for all tastes. Both continental but not only!!! You should try the fantastic omlettes freshly prepared by 3 outstanding women chef!
And although I went around visiting the beautiful city of Bali, I had time to spend in the pool! What a great time and outstanding service there too!!! Great job! I will come back for sure!

Room Tip: Simply outstanding! Get a deluxe room with balcony!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve1777

Dear Steve1777,
Greeting from Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, Kuta Beach - Bali.
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.
We are really glad to learn that everything that we offered has lived up your expectation and thank you for highlighting our room, restaurant , spa and other services
We are also grateful to hear that our team took care of you especially Ketut our Restaurant's Waiter, Agus our the spa's masseur and not forget to mention the three women who were incharge at egg station during your breakfast time .
Once again, we would like to thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali

Resident manager

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were in a group of 18 staying at Kuta Seaview for a minimum of 6 nights each for a birthday celebration. I really liked the character of the resort as it had a Balinese feel to the décor and lush vegetation on the sides of the paved paths leading to the rooms. I did not hear one complaint from any of our family or friends, service from any area of the resort weather the restaurant, bar, pool or room was excellent. Situated within walking distance to all shops and entertainment was good and being across the road from the beach where you could have one of the many beach vendors offer you a seat and drink as you sat and watched the sun set while talking over the days activities was another bonus of this resort. I would definitely recommend this resort.
Phil H

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
KUTA SEAVIEW B, General Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Phil H,

Warmest Greeting from Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, Kuta Beach - Bali.
Thank you so much for a very detailed overview of your stay. We are very pleased to note that we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent stay with us.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Resident Manager

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My partner and I stayed in a deluxe room for six nights in late April 2014. We loved it! As I'm sure you have read in other reviews, the location is fantastic. Across the road is the beach and the resort is in between the markets Poppies Lane 1 and 2. If you are only in Bali for a short amount of time I would definitely recommend this resort as everything is only a short walk away. But it is not just the location which makes this place special. Even though the streets are busy the rooms are set back so it doesn't feel like you are staying in Kuta. The staff are incredibly friendly, the rooms are lovely and the entire property is well kept. Keep an eye out for the fantastic towel origami the staff create when cleaning your room. The breakfast buffet had a good selection of choices. I only ate once at the restaurant for lunch but it was delicious. Upon arrival I was given vouchers for the spa and the massage I had was the best one I had all trip. The staff made sure we enjoyed our stay. The assistant manager Hardiyasa sat us down on our second day to make sure everything was running smoothly and checked up on us whenever we crossed paths throughout the following week. I really would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Before choosing this hotel I had read reviews that mentioned the hike up the stairs to get to some of the deluxe rooms. The stairs are fine. Staff take your luggage to and from your room. You only need to avoid the rooms with stairs if you have difficulties with mobility :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Kristyn K,
Warmest greeting from Kuta Sea View Boutique Resort & Spa, Kuta Beach - Bali
we are really appreciate on your great review – thank you !
we are pleased to know that you had enjoyed your experience and we are happy to hear that our team looked after you so well.
we have taken great pleasure in passing on your compliments to all of our team , especially Ketut Hardiyasa our Front office Manager , and it make them feel so special and they are so happy when hearing about your experience staying at our Resort,

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Bali in future

resident manager