First off, if you prefer big resorts with pool bars, activities, plenty for the kids to do etc, then the Seaview is not for you. But for us, the intimacy of the Seaview is it's charm. We have stayed here twice, which is something in itself, as we much prefer to change hotels each trip but we unashamedly love this place.
We stayed in one of the cottages, and although not overly big, they have a great four poster bed, fridge. air con and a decent sized bathroom with a fantastic front patio. There is a flat screen TV if you need it, but we hardly ever turned it on. The most important thing is that it is Balinese styled and not just a standard hotel room. The staff are amazing, and kept calling by to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. The Operations Manager, Wayan, visited us nearly daily to say hello and make sure we were happy. What service!
Being a smaller resort the breakfast may not have as big a variety, but there was still plenty, and it didn't feel like a "school camp" as some big Hotels do. It was easy to get a lounge around the great pool (what a change!) and the front bar is trendy and welcoming with more great service.
It may well be in the hustle and bustle of Kuta, but with the resort cloistered right up the back behind the restaurant, spa and foyer you hardly hear any noise at all. It's a tropical paradise.
We love the Seaview!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 91 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to new Royal Ocean Suite the highest ones which located on 4th floor ( opens 2018 ) , beautiful traditional Balinese cottages are also available situated on the ground floor with very high in demand , all rooms and cottages are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali