“Fantastic Boutique Hotel”

100 Sunset Boutique Hotel
Ranked #165 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We have stayed at the 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel on many occasions now and have found the hotel is excellent value for money. The rooms are modern and spacious. I guess what makes us also come back the staff are so good, we always feel welcome from the moment we arrive. Senior management have a very positive attitude which reflects in the staff. An example of this is we have a favorite room and without as requesting this room the staff automatically allocate this room to us.

This hotel is also located a 5 minute work from the Mall.

We love this hotel.

Room Tip: Just a great little hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pete99z
There are newer reviews for 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 3 April 2012

The bed sheet is verry good. My friends was really relly love their bed sheet. The pillow is so soooo soft. Made me easy to sleep. I couldnt hear the loud voice from outside when my friend laughed so load. Lol.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank kikifarrel
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We found 100 Sunset to be a fantastic hotel. Every request we had was attended to immediately. The staff were so friendly and polite. Our room was clean and comfortable, I actually slept better here than I did at home.
Our laundry was done so well that it came back like all new clothing everytime.
The security staff were awesome as well.....getting us transport when we needed it, helping us out of the car on our return, opening the door to the hotel for us and always with a huge smile.
Everyone was just fantastic.
We will be returning to 100 Sunset again and recommend it to anyone travelling to Bali :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank CherylBrowning
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The hotel itself was quite nice, and the 2br apartment was fairly large and had two bathrooms, which was great. The pool at the hotel was nice, but not very big compared to other hotels we have stayed at in Bali. The location was not the most convenient, as it was only a busy road, it wasn't really a family friendly hotel. The food at the hotel was ok, not really worth eating at the hotel as there are so many other places to eat that had nicer food and definitely cheaper. Overall i would rate the hotel as ok, but not the greatest value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank IRENE0701
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We stayed at this hotel purly by accident. I was hospitalized with Dengue feaver and my wife needed a place to stay close to the hospital.
The staff were extremely accomodating and gave her the only room available for two days. After we found out my stay in the hospital was going to be a full week. The Hotel staff went out of their way to make sure a better room was available for her at the same price as the original single room.
They also assisted her with free internet usage, which was not normally included in the hotel services...
The staff were very friendly and all spoke very good english. The room was kept clean and tidy.
When I was released from the hospital, I joined my wife at the hotel and found the restaurant food to be great. The complimentary breakfast was amazing, boasting lots of fresh fruit, personalized omlets made to order, as well as a wide variety of other foods.
I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again, hopefully under better circumstances...
Bob McMillan

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Amazing hotel, very understated from the main street viewpoint. Top service, the staff catered for all our immediate needs, with many going above and beyond our expectations.

Breakfast was beautiful, always fresh and in abundance. Location was perfect with every aspect of Kuta/Seminyak readily available at our doorstep.

In addition, the exceptionally personalised service from the General Manager who ensured every request was received on well on our end, was one of the nicest aspects of the 100 Sunset experience.

Both myself and my friends will definately be returning in the near future.

Room Tip: Near the pool is best. Bottom floor is recommended.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Rhiyaad
Reviewed 28 February 2012

The hotel is located as you can guess on Sunset Rd, which is a very busy road. It was hard to walk along the road without fear of being hit by a passing vehicle. The good part is that everyone knows where the hotel is located and you will not get lost.

The rooms are big, but they weren't laid out properly. The desk was in a corner and there wasn't an outlet around it to plug in my laptop. The wallpaper was peeling in several places, but given how dark the rooms are, you probably will not notice. And the AC unit was located in a spot with a wall next to it so it took much longer to cool the room down. I couldn't help noticing that on several floors mattresses were lying in the hallways and the cleaning staff's cart would sometimes be in the corridors with no sign of staff around.

The staff was extremely helpful and I was greeted with a cold towel and a drink upon checking-in.

There not much that can be done with the location and that's up to the individual's choice, but if the hotel could just get a little upgrade this place could be a real gem especially given the great staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank brianonthego
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
100 Sunset Hotel Managed by Eagle Eyes
#141 of 254 in Kuta
Kuta Angel Hotel
Kuta Angel Hotel
#74 of 254 in Kuta

Been to 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!