- We stayed in the 2 bedroom, 2 bath family suite and the rooms were the best.
- Pool was relatively small but clean and suitable for the amount of guests.
- Breakfast was very, very nice. Anyone who says otherwise is just too fussy.
- Service everywhere in the hotel 10/10.
- In house massage, 11/10 (Matilda is awesum).The best I've ever had and only $10hr
- Very quiet location, no drunken, tatoo covered, foul mouthed aussies.
- Attention to detail is what you would expect at a 5 star Nusa Dua resort.
- Only the location. Not many restaurants / other facilites are very close by.
All in all, this place is great for a nice quiet relaxing holiday. There are many shopping centres close by, about 10,000 rupiah or less by taxi, but not any market type shops / cheap places to eat.
Will I be back - ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT.
Thankyou 100 Sunset for making my trip so welcoming and enjoyable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel Bali/Kuta