As the title suggests... Disappointed with the quality of the rooms they have for a 4 star. We booked for a supreme and was upgraded to a family ( which is bigger)... Great!! But the room was old an had damp marks near the aircon. The bathroom had a light sewage smell ( did not have a bath for the one night stay). HOWEVER....the staff are very very friendly. The buffet breakfast has a wide spread and was enjoyable. Gave it a rating of average only for the room quality not for the service and staff. I would only stay there for a stop gap arrangement and for the fact that it's dead close to the airport and the kuta region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst a tropical setting of the Island of God, nestled in a quaint area of Kuta and only a strol away from the famous Kuta Beach, Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence offers a stylish and comfortable atmosphere for discerning travelers. Strategicaly situated only within 10-minute drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, this property delivers a broad–gauge establishment. Being con-veniently settled nearby shopping mals,the biggest waterpark in Southeast Asia and surrounded by lavish gourmet galore, Aston Kuta Hotel &Residence is the ideal and ultimate home for holiday-makers. Those who travel solo, with friends or family, as wel as honeymooners will find this property voguish and comfy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali