Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$641
US$109
Agoda.com
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$65
US$97
US$79
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$84
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$78
Agoda.com
Bintang Bali Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$96
Agoda.com
Febri's Hotel & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$56
US$180
US$159
Travelocity
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$79
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$189
US$145
Hard Rock Bali
1,019 results
All reviewsrooftop barfamily roomnice hoteldeluxe roomclose to the airportwalking distancebuffet breakfastgreat roomwifi connectionstaff were amazinglippo mallkids clubthe ground floorstayed nightsthe hustle and bustlewelcome drinkpool side
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Only certain staffs who sincerely nice in serving local guest. Breakfast is nice, room also okay, unfortunately it was raining when we were staying there so can't enjoy the pool.
Santa Claus standby in the lobby is attractive. A very good location in Kuta area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 19Kay88
AstonKuta H, General Manager at Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear 19Kay88,

Thank you for staying with Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence during your visit to Bali and for taking your time commenting on the staffs and service.
We strive daily to give the best for our guests and we honor every guests' needs. It brings us such pleasure knowing you had a memorable stay.
It's too bad you hadn't enjoyed the pool as our Pool Bar is one of the most popular outlets in the hotel. We hope you would consider returning to Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence and check out the sunset at The Lighthouse Rooftop bar.
Don't miss out on any promo and discounts at our website, www.AstonKuta.com.

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for one night as it was not far from the airport and our flight arrived late. For the price we payed, the quality and size of the room was fantastic. The staff were lovely, can't complain at all there.

I found a few hairs in the bathroom that I would have preferred not to be there, but overall the place was very clean. The location is ok, as I said its close to the airport, but I must admit I didn't venture out too much so I'm not too sure what its close to.

Buffet breakfast was good, could have a few more choices but overall it was ok.

As I said in the title I wouldn't spend my whole Bali holiday here, but for a short time it is a great hotel. If I needed something for the same purpose again I would consider this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear LauraHutton,

Thank you for staying with Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence during your visit to Bali and we deeply apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.
We have investigate the matter and our Housekeeping department conveys their deepest regret for the inconvenience.
Rest assured we take every comment seriously and will do our best to improve our service to all guests and maintain a hygiene environment.
Should you wish to visit us again, kindly contact me personally to ensure a better experience than previous visit.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

As the title suggests... Disappointed with the quality of the rooms they have for a 4 star. We booked for a supreme and was upgraded to a family ( which is bigger)... Great!! But the room was old an had damp marks near the aircon. The bathroom had a light sewage smell ( did not have a bath for the one night stay). HOWEVER....the staff are very very friendly. The buffet breakfast has a wide spread and was enjoyable. Gave it a rating of average only for the room quality not for the service and staff. I would only stay there for a stop gap arrangement and for the fact that it's dead close to the airport and the kuta region.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
AstonKuta H, General Manager at Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear NikhilPat,

Firstly we would like to thank you for staying with Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence during your recent visit to Bali.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the smell in the bathroom, we realize that our sewage system during that period was having trouble and we have done our best to repair it.
Rest assured, we take every review seriously and we thank you for reminding us to give a delightful moment of heartful service.
Kindly inform me personally should you wish to stay with us again to ensure your next visit to be better than your previous one.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

It was a pleasure staying at the Aston.. the breakfast was wonderful and delicious. The food at the ground floor restaurant was fantastic, as was the Friday night dancing and roof top bar/restaurant. I don't know why more people weren't eating there when we were!

We were upgraded upon arrival to the Family Room from the Deluxe Room which was more spacious.

Room Tip: The family room was great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ash M
AstonKuta H, General Manager at Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Ash M,

Firstly, on behalf of Aston Kuta, let me say a big thank you for reviewing the hotel, staffs and service.
We have noted and convey your message to all staffs and they are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay.
Do visit us again and we will be happy to welcome you back.
Have a nice day!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

My partner and I stayed here on our recent trip to Bali. This hotel is everything we were looking for! Our room was spacious with great décor and a great view overlooking the pool. The king bed was very comfortable! Great air con in the rooms as well. Breakfast was tasty each morning with a wide selection to choose from. The pool bar is a great place to relax and have a few cocktails, as is the roof top bar that has great view over Kuta. The Hotel is only a $2 taxi ride into the centre of Kuta however there is lots to see and do around South Kuta as well. The best thing about this Hotel is the friendly staff, they are always smiling and cannot do enough for you. Thank you for making our trip absolutely perfect!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sar14
AstonKuta H, General Manager at Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear sar14,

On behalf of Aston Kuta, we would like to express our gratitude for writing such lovely review on the hotel, staffs and service.
We love reading your review and it warms our heart knowing you had a memorable stay.
Do stay with us again on your next trip, we would be really happy to welcome you.
Have a nice day!