This is a new, clean and beautiful hotel with friendly staffs. The hotel is only 10 minutes drive from the airport and near to the Kuta Square shopping streets. The location is superb with plenty of taxis available once you got out of the hotel. We had initially booked for 1 deluxe and 1 premier room but eventually our rooms were upgraded to Premier Suite Room with no extra charges with great room views facing the swimming pool. We spent 4 nights and felt safe staying in this hotel as the security was tight. There were also free Wifi service for the guests. The overall service was good and the rooms were worth staying. We will definitely recommend this hotel to our families and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst a tropical setting of the Island of God, nestled in a quaint area of Kuta and only a strol away from the famous Kuta Beach, Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence offers a stylish and comfortable atmosphere for discerning travelers. Strategicaly situated only within 10-minute drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, this property delivers a broad–gauge establishment. Being con-veniently settled nearby shopping mals,the biggest waterpark in Southeast Asia and surrounded by lavish gourmet galore, Aston Kuta Hotel &Residence is the ideal and ultimate home for holiday-makers. Those who travel solo, with friends or family, as wel as honeymooners will find this property voguish and comfy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali