“The food is good but it's over-rated”
Review of Maccaroni Club - CLOSED

Maccaroni Club
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Central European
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Overall it's a pretty nice place to have a meal but it's all over-rated in my opinion (especially on my last visit). It's also over priced for what it is.

Don't waste your time with the "prosciutto" on the pizza - it's just dodgy ham.

It's definitely a convenient place for a meal before you hit the pubs and clubs because it's right next to the main ones in Kuta

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I visited one evening for a drink and a snack. The place is nicely situated on Legian st just across skygarden. Nice place to watch passerby's if you sit near the front. For a quiter experience, get a table way inside. The staff was very attentive and food and drinks came out quick. Definitely gonna return to try main course menu.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We went here for a drink in the afternoon and thought that we would have a snack we ordered wedges, between my wife and I . We got.......... 5 wedges. full napkins, placemats, knifes and forks were given to us for five wedges between us.....go figure.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Good service from staff but the food was disappointing. Small portion sizes and it tasted like our meals were microwaved. I've been here before years ago in 2009 and it was really good, but unfortunately it just wasn't that good this time.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Good food, good music but could improve service. I love how you could sit and enjoy the music + funny videos and watch people entering skygarden or just passerbys.