“Great food and prices!”

Maccaroni Club
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European, Central European
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sydney, Australia
“Great food and prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Best garlic bread i've ever tasted, cheap prices and a great location, right across from sky garden. Ate there numerous times and would definitely return.

Visited March 2014

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

It is located in the heart of legian across skygarden, I went there only for a drink and a late night snack. I ordered a drink and a plate of croquettes. To my surprise there was only two pieces of croquettes on the plate, all I can say if you're looking for generous portion this place is not for you. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to enjoy legian at night. They have good food although I think the price is a bit pricier than other places in Kuta. also they have happy hour buy 1 get 1 free cocktails from 9 pm so make sure to bring your friends here :)

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“The food is good but it's over-rated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Overall it's a pretty nice place to have a meal but it's all over-rated in my opinion (especially on my last visit). It's also over priced for what it is.

Don't waste your time with the "prosciutto" on the pizza - it's just dodgy ham.

It's definitely a convenient place for a meal before you hit the pubs and clubs because it's right next to the main ones in Kuta

• Visited March 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Awesome staff, great ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I visited one evening for a drink and a snack. The place is nicely situated on Legian st just across skygarden. Nice place to watch passerby's if you sit near the front. For a quiter experience, get a table way inside. The staff was very attentive and food and drinks came out quick. Definitely gonna return to try main course menu.

Perth Australia
“5 wedges!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

We went here for a drink in the afternoon and thought that we would have a snack we ordered wedges, between my wife and I . We got.......... 5 wedges. full napkins, placemats, knifes and forks were given to us for five wedges between us.....go figure.

Visited March 2014