“Noisy! Small portions”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Perth
“Noisy! Small portions”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

A friend booked 10 of us in for dinner at this restaurant as she had been previously and found it to be very good value.

We were seated towards the front. It was impossible to hear those seated at the other end of the table do to the music and motorbike noise.

The service was fairly efficient.

The food was average - my friend commented that the serving sizes have reduced significantly since the last visit.

I ordered the pesto spaghetti. It was tasty, but half the size I was expecting.

My partner ordered the club sandwich. When it arrived, he wasn't even sure it was his meal. It was barely toasted, and cut into small triangles. It looked like what you'd be served at a office meeting at work! He was less than impressed with it.

The others said their meals were okay, but nothing amazing.

• Visited June 2014

“Beautiful and service was a+”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Myself and best friend went there as it looked nice and I ordered the yellow curry and steamed rice and friend ordered pepperoni pizza. The yellow curry was fantastic had lots of flavour and vegetables and friends pizza was really good as well first good pizza we have had in Bali as others were terrible! Service was fantastic as well even changed the channels for us to watch what we wanted to watch. I will be going there again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cheyenne91
Sydney, Australia
“Great food and prices!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Best garlic bread i've ever tasted, cheap prices and a great location, right across from sky garden. Ate there numerous times and would definitely return.

Visited March 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice location”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

It is located in the heart of legian across skygarden, I went there only for a drink and a late night snack. I ordered a drink and a plate of croquettes. To my surprise there was only two pieces of croquettes on the plate, all I can say if you're looking for generous portion this place is not for you. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to enjoy legian at night. They have good food although I think the price is a bit pricier than other places in Kuta. also they have happy hour buy 1 get 1 free cocktails from 9 pm so make sure to bring your friends here :)

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“The food is good but it's over-rated”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Overall it's a pretty nice place to have a meal but it's all over-rated in my opinion (especially on my last visit). It's also over priced for what it is.

Don't waste your time with the "prosciutto" on the pizza - it's just dodgy ham.

It's definitely a convenient place for a meal before you hit the pubs and clubs because it's right next to the main ones in Kuta

• Visited March 2014