Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$28
CheapTicketsUS$28
TravelocityUS$28
Orbitz.comUS$28
TripadvisorUS$28
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2011

My first stay at Balita Inn after checking out 2 days stay at Hotel Puri Tanah Lot, wi-fi in the hotelroom was a plus. Safe and minibar.Left me with good impression during my 2 days stay.There was no room service, but we only paid $49++ a night so that was ok. Location was great for us, sandwich btween 2 bars and can be noisy at night but it was fun.Please ignored all bad reviews eg; Robbed ,stolen,dishonest staff. Mind you temptation is everywhere and simply unavoidable.Just take extra precaution and you'll leave with a happy face....=)

Date of stay: July 2011
1  Thank Roy_daddycool
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Don't stay at the balita inn, the staff are dishonest and untrustworthy. we accidently left our camrea in our camera in the room when checking out. now its gone. when my partner called them they imediatly said they hadn't found anything in our room, before she had even asked them if they had found it. they are obviously lying! I only wish we had checked them out on trip adviser before staying there as we are not the only ones to have experienced this sort of problem at the balita....do not stay there, if you want to retain your belongings....

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank grantdugong
Reviewed 31 May 2011

The staffs are friendly, beds comfy. 3rd stay there and am very pleased. However sewage seem to have some problem & has a smell in the toilet.. but I guess it only occurs to our room.

Overall, everything was very great!! Love their omelette breakfast. The staffs remembered me when I was back and they gave me a warmth feeling. Had a great 7 nights stay. Paid usd40 a night. It would be nice if there were deck chairs by the poolside..

Date of stay: April 2011
1  Thank Rainbowskyy
Reviewed 13 May 2011

I have just spent 16 nights at the Balita Hotel and had a fabulous time. The hotel is clean and well serviced. The staff were friendly and very pleasant. We had no problems at all. I would recommend this hotel and will be staying there again.

Date of stay: May 2011
1  Thank Marty2804
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Don't stay there. We were robbed between 7pm -10pm when we went out for dinner. Came back to find we were robbed when I went to the safe to get some money. They took my ATM card, $2500 cash and left me $50.00. We were on the 3rd floor. Staff and reception were unco-operative and unhelpful. Left within a day.
Don't trust this hotel. BAD!!!!!! Went and saw the police.

Room tip: stay where there is good security and a safe box n
Date of stay: March 2011